My all in one nano

Looking shnazzy bud!

Really like your proposed stocking list too!! If you find a place to get pompom and porcelain crabs please let me know! Those things are AWESOME!

Last edited:
Oh, and why not wire it so the blues come on earlier&later with the whites in between?
Like actinics on startup and shutdown. i do that manually on my tank and i love it...

Mr dane... thats all in the plan, u just wait and see.....

so i found this aquascape and im really liking it with that monti in the middle there, i will be trying to do something like this in my tank.
15174c64382a39428.jpg

so after working yesterday and today this is the cabinet so far. Next week i will probably do the inside and the top and doors, and once this is done i can order the fishtank from Frans.

15174c682c0a00df1.jpg

so im almost done with the cabinet, just need to stain a bit here and there, put on the top and then varnish, then im good to recieve the tank.

here is a pic
15174c73b4965ed7f.jpg

Looking very nice dude. Funny to see doors that open inwards! hahaha :)

Yeah wanted something diffrent, also were the cabinet is going to stand that was the best option for accessing

so an update : I finished the cabinet today and wow did it come out good. Guys just to tell you this is the first time ive built something out off wood on my own without help so i am really proud of it.

first this is the end product

15174c82cad833a2e.jpg

Ans this is were the tank is going to be under the red arrow in the corner

15174c82cb0ceab1e.jpg

Ive ordered the tank from frans and it should be done by Friday, but then i need to get the perspex made for the filtration chamber. which will take another week and then we are just about ready to throw the water into the tank and start with the cycle.

I'm still contemplating starting the cycle without everything, or starting the cycle and only when i have every piece of equipment i want.

think its time for an update!
Im looking at building a nano soon and will possiblt "borrow" ideas for your tank.

Yip , if Johan & myself can ever get together he can have his tank....been standing at my place for ages :whistling:

ha ha joh it doesn't help both of us are always busy hey, like this weekend im working for Google south africa, frans can you take a pic and post it so long?

so wow wow wow, been a long wait but its finally here. can you guys believe it, its a tank

i wanted it so i could use it for my qt for now but low and behold i dont think that will be possible anymore. lol, i think a tank with fish and zoas will be much better

Oooooo! MTS kicks in AGAIN! Hahahaha! ;-)

PS: That tank is far too sexy for a quarantine! Go get a cheap 3ft jobbie for that! ;-) Glad to hear you're turning this one into a proper reef! ;-)

Last edited:
lol when i saw it i decided already im going to use it for qt till my bigger tank is up but after that its becomming its own reef. i might have over compencated tho.

12mm glass:blush:

Back
Top Bottom