Glynn Formans 17000L Reef

It would be interesting to see some stats on the tank and equip used.
its all there in the beginning

Also what would it cost to put something like this together?

cost is relative, other than alot of $$$, thats the best answer you will get.
there is no price on addiction :)

Saw glynn today but at his office. He's currently redoing a bit on the tank so only expect photos once he's happy with the tank and finished working on the tank.

Saw glynn today but at his office. He's currently redoing a bit on the tank so only expect photos once he's happy with the tank and finished working on the tank.

Shot for the Update gaz, let him know we all wish the "mods" go according to plan, and that we are all waiting ;)

I'm sure it will go well, and come back even stronger! He's setting up a "small 3000l quarantine system" as well. And there I'm sitting with a 600l nano compared to his quarantine system :lol:

I'm sure it will go well, and come back even stronger! He's setting up a "small 3000l quarantine system" as well. And there I'm sitting with a 600l nano compared to his quarantine system :lol:
600 litres is not a nano:whistling: nano ends at around 250... ;) If i remember right, Glynn was trying out rain water or something wasnt he? Found there was lots of PO4 in it

600 litres is not a nano:whistling: nano ends at around 250... ;) If i remember right, Glynn was trying out rain water or something wasnt he? Found there was lots of PO4 in it

Key word being compared ;) yes he did try it out but got so e one in to install a proper rain water system that will solve the po4 problem

OMG

WOW Glen.

Its amazing.
My dream is to have the one whole wall in my lounge a full setup, so this is inspiration.

Thanks

Cheers:peroni:

Chatted to glynn the other day. Apparently this puppy is undergoing a rescape!

Cant wait to see the progress.

Would love to see this tank in person ,I'm in Durban hint hint nudge nudge

Back
Top Bottom