aquariums

36784c751c232240f.jpg

Would you be able to import these in bigger sizes? eg. 1.8M x 600 x 600??
Would be interested in these also including filteration specs, lighting and shipping to Durban area????:thumbup:

The tanks come standard with T8 lighting which is perfect for a fish only system. We have an extreemly neat MH unit which fitts on top as a lighting upgrade

Oceanson

Would you be able to import these in bigger sizes? eg. 1.8M x 600 x 600??
Would be interested in these also including filteration specs, lighting and shipping to Durban area????:thumbup:

We will prepare a detailed quoatation for u pls pm ur email to me

all pictures above are available in sizes from 600mm to 3000mm in standard glass, starfire and acrylic

how can Ι understand from the product's code what material is it made from?
sorry hello from greece !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ask because I have found these aquariums in GREECE, but they are not so familiar here, and I want some info regarding the materials used. I want to put discus fish in.
I do not have marine aquarium, but searching online for the specific aquariums I ended up here........ I would be more than thankfull if you could provide me with the material and code info

Last edited:
how can Ι understand from the product's code what material is it made from?
sorry hello from greece !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ask because I have found these aquariums in GREECE, but they are not so familiar here, and I want some info regarding the materials used. I want to put discus fish in.
I do not have marine aquarium, but searching online for the specific aquariums I ended up here........ I would be more than thankfull if you could provide me with the material and code info

hi harris

we got design codes

it is up to you to choose what you what most. you choose the design code and the colour you want with starfire normal glass or acrylic , u would need to say if its for marine or tropical tank you want, all marine tanks come with a sump under the tank as for tropical the filteration is on top of the tank.
for the tank with under sump filter is normaly better for filtration.

regards
oceanson

Looks good, BUT... are the stands made out of superwood/chipboard? Is there any strong support (perhaps steel tubing?) for the weight of the tank?

Hennie

Back
Top Bottom