Where to get stuff

Hello All

Anyone knows where to buy electronic float switches in Pretoria East area (or Pretoria) for auto-topoff purposes?

Thanks

Just a little query wth that Nori. Does nori spices as it is prepared for the restaurant industry ? If you taste the nori & then taste the ocean nutrition algae, I could taste more additives in the nori than the algae, I use the algae ever since it was pointed out to me. I just wanted to know if it was really safe to use. Peace Be Thy Journey

Just a little query wth that Nori. Does nori spices as it is prepared for the restaurant industry ? If you taste the nori & then taste the ocean nutrition algae, I could taste more additives in the nori than the algae, I use the algae ever since it was pointed out to me. I just wanted to know if it was really safe to use. Peace Be Thy Journey

Ok tasting your fishfood is just weird.....but seriously, especially the stuff from Pick & Pay / Woolies etc , I have heard contains additives. Maybe stick to nori bought from a real chinese / japenese market or stuff made for fish

Can you get 100lt drums cos i need 2 of the 100lt
1x R.O Water and 1x Saltwater
id be keen on the 100lt as well , as it'll be a real pita to offload the 210lt from my bakkie when the drums r full

does anyone know where the pvc place is in glen anil? I need to do some plumbing modifications tonight and seeing as I work in mount edgecombe i would like to be able to get there during lunch. i once heard of it, but cant for the life of me remember the name or where it is...

Astore Africa
71 Columbine Rd

f you're coming down North Coast Rd, take the very last turn right before the N2 over pass. Columbine Rd is the next turning left, about 300m up

Back
Top Bottom