Need some advise

Can i make the DSB 5-9 cm or do it have to be 15cm ?

you need it to be about 12 to 15cms thick depending on your grain size.

Will 5cm of ex-fine sand do the trick for DSB or thicker
Why don't you listen?

And now you want to buy corals? You need to fix your tank and your water first before you even think of buying corals otherwise everything will die.

Viper357
Hello I still have my 4 nennies selling one ( Whit carpet) and brouth back 4 small ones one died yesterday not because of me got cort in the coral

ml, sorry fella but you are really raising alarm bells here. can you just take us back a little and answer a few questions. you seem to be heading over a cliff if i understand it correctly and we would rather avoide that if its possible.

sorry my bad that i havent re read all your posts, but asnwer a few questions will ya?

what size tank do you have?
what parameters (as in the main 4?) do you have at the mo?
How long has the tank been running?
What live stock do you have that is still living?
Can we please see a pic of tank, sump. equipment and lights?

it sounds like we need to slow things down a little fella, you dont want to kill things by rushing a tank.

what size tank do you have?
601.8l total (Sump+ DSD+ DT)
what parameters (as in the main 4?) do you have at the mo?
Ana 0
NO2 0
NO3 0
PO4 .5
How long has the tank been running?
I think a year
2 Carpet nenies, 2 commen Clowns, Mandrin, Cardinal Pajama, Purpelbased nennie, star polops, Yellow Tang, Finger l Coral, X-mas tree, mushrooms, calapia, Zoos,

How long can you use PO4 remover. Myn says: Allow at least 48 hours in use to remove max amount of PO4. Will last up to 3 month with little or 0 PO4. Will it last the same period with 0.5 PO4?

Last edited:
Viper357
Hello I still have my 4 nennies selling one ( Whit carpet) and brouth back 4 small ones one died yesterday not because of me got cort in the coral

2 Carpet nenies, 2 commen Clowns, Mandrin, Cardinal Pajama, Purpelbased nennie, star polops, Yellow Tang, Finger l Coral, X-mas tree, mushrooms, calapia, Zoos,

Sooo... Starting with 8 anemones two days ago, you now have 3 left alive... does that not tell you something !!!

like i said in a previous thread... if you ask advice here, and dont like what you hear, dont go and do what u want, else wasted everyones time...

now we have lost more wildlife

but his sig says dont judge him, we wont if he listens to the guru's
like going to your dentist coz your foot hurts

Back
Top Bottom