MASA collection comp and meet.

Am I the only one travelling ... would your'll prefer next weekend ... Seems a little far for me to drive without me getting wet ... need something to fill my 2.5M up ... especially them clean-up crew
Posted via Mobile Device

Ok, Guys we need the Names to the list, No name No access to DUC!!!!

Lighty
Andreas +?
Meks +?
Danimal +?
Sean K +?
Chika +?
Nemo's J +?
Magman ?
ZaxXx ?
Durleo?
Nepellow?

Justin, I can't really drive 400k's just for a braai, maybe if the water was clean as I want to dive limestone and vetchies, also we just moved today, so i will be a bit rude on the vrou

Chika, It's up to you bud, I think we will continue tomorrow and we can just plan another, so don't feel you have to come down.

Magman, I understand, as I stated above, we can set aside another date!

See you guys there. We can always arrange another dive when the weather is decent. Tomorrow we can just chill on the beach. I think anyone keen on doing some fishing, bring a rod along. There are some big stumpies and Grunters in the area as well as non edibles.

15 pages of talking kak and Tom still doesn't know where Dick and Harry are. :p You guys really should consider starting a new thread with clear and concise information, who's the chairman of this club? :whistling:

15 pages of talking kak and Tom still doesn't know where Dick and Harry are. :p You guys really should consider starting a new thread with clear and concise information, who's the chairman of this club? :whistling:

Viper what's wrong, is your igloo melting,

Guys, Dec will be hectic on the beaches, lets look to as close as possible a saturday after a spring in Jan, also Jan all the juvie surgeons should be around also.

Boss! This is the "MASA Collection Comp" So i take it, you are the chairman. :p

Viper what's wrong, is your igloo melting,

Guys, Dec will be hectic on the beaches, lets look to as close as possible a saturday after a spring in Jan, also Jan all the juvie surgeons should be around also.
You rather shut your mouth. Pump your mouth all over the place but never turn up, that's why the guys on Sealine want to put you away.
And leave my bosses igloo alone. :p

OK guys I will have to pass on this one .... Sorry ..... I've never fished with a rod in my life and I don't think anyone will join me for veggies on the braai .... so will catch you guys next time come hell or high water (or windy rough sea days too!) Just not worth almost 800km's just for me to chill on the beach .... Car is too much of a drunkard for that!
Posted via Mobile Device

Braai Meet!

I'll be there - hows the water looking -
Shall I bring snorkling gear , or just braai meat?

+- 11h00?

Sorry guys had no internet. Seems like not many could make it anyways. One huge meeting would be great if conditions and timing for everybody is ideal. As for me im avail 24 7:p... so il just keep piggy backing untill most of yourl can make it, would be good meeting the faces from masa
:)

I had some brill diving on Friday and Saturday. Sunday was rubbish, we launched and punched wave after wave on the way out for a baited dive, swell was toooo big so the bait drum would have bobbed around all over the place. Took us 1,5 hours to get out and 10 min to get back.

I will post videos of the raggies in cathedral for you guys tonight.

Last edited:
Sorry I could not make it. Made Ushaka for the first time though, but I did not know it would take like forever to be able to get in, and I was running late already.
I really enjoyed Durbs after 8 years not being there- even if everyone live like birds in the "treetops" ...lol

Will post pics of Ushaka as soon as it loads

Back
Top Bottom