Zaxxx New Tank. 900x800x800 cube

Reaction score
EXAMS FINISHED!!!!!!!:) That means its new tank time!
I bumped into a guy selling all his equipment from his old 2000lt tank,
managed to bargin off from him an
-aqua medic T1 skimmer with 2500lt pump
-3 seio M620 2400lh powerheads
-3000lt return pump
-and little digi themo
:slayer:

IM SO AMPD!!!:yeahdude:

This is were i want to build the tank. . . Its an off square brick structure in the middle of the house, no idea why it was built but i have an idea for it now :)

Its 900-Wide 800-High and 900 L on the left and 1100 on the right lol:032:
Off shape. . . but il take it on!:13:

This is what i started with. . . was filled up with gravel! dug out about 70kgs of sand and rocks and other foriegn material these bulders dumped into it years ago. Then cleand it up nicely
31514c74f49a6a9f4.jpg

Last edited:
nope chika still gotta buy the glass to build the tank...
Im thinking 10mm glass got the go ahead from a few ppl that its fine, some said 12mm to be abit safer tho. i hope it doesnt cost me more then R2500:whistling:. . .

Thats my limit to spend on glass cos then il have to stick to a gold fish bowl lol.
Wish me luck!:033::clover:

too much dust covering the pics...

too much dust covering the pics...

My 900 x 900 x 600 (12mm) cube cost R2500 but that was for someone to build it and a petshop to add mark up. So I'm sure yours will be cheaper if you buy the glass yourself.
Thats not bad at all, how long ago was this? any idea where that glass was from?

Ah, dust has settled.

what is your plans with the sump area?

How you want to do the sump? How will you get to it? can you reach from outside? Or will you make a door in the brickwork? Or completely remove all the brickwork?

Back
Top Bottom