dive/fishing spots from EL to Durban

DV8 - just a word of warning - the xenia COULD possibly die. I was not lucky enough to keep mine alive the last time I went there. I would want to suggest to rather put the xenia seperate from the zoa's....

is that by the pier? are there rock pools or do i dive?

buddy do the dive its awsome to see and you never know what you may find.. go on the low you will get better access to the bottom the water will be marginally dirtier but its worth it .. go right to the end and check out the bigger semi's and old woman...

if you facing the pier from the shore dive the right hand section its cleaner i found the left hand side a little dirty and creepy when the east wind came up..

some awsome fish to be seen there oh and say hi to those old parrot fish for me.. they like 50cm long.. and very colourful

green one's kinda like the one you got from steve. got some extra for you too toppdogg. also some zenia. hope it all servives the long trip. got them in a 5L bottle in a cooler box, daily water change. will still stop by les in E L for you

awsome bru
i owe you big time for this will c u soon
thanks

buddy do the dive its awsome to see and you never know what you may find.. go on the low you will get better access to the bottom the water will be marginally dirtier but its worth it .. go right to the end and check out the bigger semi's and old woman...

if you facing the pier from the shore dive the right hand section its cleaner i found the left hand side a little dirty and creepy when the east wind came up..

some awsome fish to be seen there oh and say hi to those old parrot fish for me.. they like 50cm long.. and very colourful
had a south-wester blowing, water was filthy, like zero viz, mud. i went all along the rock on the right of the pier . it was a bit cleaner on the other side of the bay i think but i could not get there. was too shy to ask the divers to give me a lift on there boat. next time I'll be more prepared. perhaps up to Richards bay. not sure i want to go through all that Durban traffic again.... ever!:arghh:

ha ha we stayed on the bluff while we were there (for surfing purposes) and drove through every morning.. the traffic gets hectic up there...

you have to have been there to know what to have for next time..

sorry to hear dude. but like you said, next time. you can join me in the first week of Feb?

Back
Top Bottom