dive/fishing spots from EL to Durban

not going anymore. i start lifeguarding on the 1st dec.. oh well

No, i dont like doing CPR and working with incompetant people. i will be working main beaches in EL or Western seaboard (kids, kaysers, igoda)

yeah thats why i was going. its cool. a couple of us are taking wives/gf to mdumbs for V.day next year. it will be better than going now.

drop off some fish for me and ill show you some beaut spots around here:)

yeah thats why i was going. its cool. a couple of us are taking wives/gf to mdumbs for V.day next year. it will be better than going now.

drop off some fish for me and ill show you some beaut spots around here:)
lol, i'll think about it;). anything in particular you looking for? besides gems with white spot? not keen to catch too much more than i want to keep.

haha.. i dig surgeons.. we get a beautiful cream surgeon down here.

and of course as many anthias you can net:)

hahaha.. serious? lekka man shot
lets put it this way, i'm quite salective about what i want in my tank, so if i catch something i don't intend to keep and you want it you can have it. things have been quite quiet though, not heard any stories of peeps catching anything yet. hope i'm not going too soon. the wind here in p e has been stuffing the water up for weeks now, just can't seem to get a break.

for some reason i thought u were from jozi.. lekka man. fellow east caper !

hope you catch

6 more sleeps till Dv8 and i go up to TK:thumbup:. read on some other threads that guy's are catching up in R Bay. hope the weather gets better though:whistling:. anyone els catching anything yet? (penguins don't count steve:lol:)

Back
Top Bottom