dive/fishing spots from EL to Durban

make some plans to stop in p e too, i'll show you the good spots here. sounds like the fish should be coming here soon

but you are mos coming saam to the transkei??:thumbup:

we have some strong SW winds blowing in P E at the moment, hopfully this will clean up the water and bring the fish in. lets hold thumbs

Howzit chaps,
Yes, I've just come back from the T'kei. Caught 11 goldies, 5 semi's, 2 cleaner wrass, 4 various other wrasses, boxie, puffer, 4 bumblebee shrimps, 1 tiny lobster, 1 wimple ('heniochus'), convict tang, 2 butterflies (vaggie & linula) and varoius softies. Magic trip. Only downer is that I lost 3 goldies and a Madagascarensis in a rock fall in the cooler box while there. Nearly commited suicide!

Otherwise a very good time was had and all the new inmates made the trip back to CT ok and eating well.

Howzit chaps,
Yes, I've just come back from the T'kei. Caught 11 goldies, 5 semi's, 2 cleaner wrass, 4 various other wrasses, boxie, puffer, 4 bumblebee shrimps, 1 tiny lobster, 1 wimple ('heniochus'), convict tang, 2 butterflies (vaggie & linula) and varoius softies. Magic trip. Only downer is that I lost 3 goldies and a Madagascarensis in a rock fall in the cooler box while there. Nearly commited suicide!

Otherwise a very good time was had and all the new inmates made the trip back to CT ok and eating well.

very nice Tim S:thumbup: im also planing a trip to the Kei towards the end of the month.cant wait!!

As expected, the butterflies are pecking on the softies and if it carries on too much I might have to look for a fish only home for them. Will see. I'll give them till the weekend to stop their nonsence or it's eviction time.

water is 18deg + here in east london ATM.. warm clean and alot of shark sightings..

pretty keen on booking myself and the wife in at the blue lagoon hotel over valentines day and possibly join you for a dive ........unfortunatly these saa airlink planes are making me reconsider

Jeez dude, you cleaning the tk out?

my mates and i are hitting mdumbi from the 5th-8th feb! everything is in order, all i need now is a few permits!

Hi Slummies,

You can try Mdumbie, but there was absolutely nothing there a week ago. All I got was a sore suntan. Your best bet is Presleys.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom