pre-orders and special orders for our mauritius shipment

Reaction score
hello all, we are in the process of placing our order for our long awaited mauritus shipment.
i spend a month in mauritius every year and this year was lucky to witness catching techniques used and help scout the coast.
all fish are hand caught, just hands and net.....some cases just hands believe it or not;)
if there are any special orders wanted such as endemic fish to mauritius please contact us and we will check availability and order for you if available.
our supplier has a quota on gemmatums which is full at the moment with orders we are placing so special gemmatum orders will be for the customers that orderd a few months back.........."very , very limited", but should anyone cancell there order we will carry over to next person in line.

reccomendations of fish i saw that where extremely well priced include regal tangs, anthias, ARC EYE HAWK FISH - AWESOME, juvinile nasa tangs, sailfin tangs, long nose butterflies etc etc

we expect shipment to land in about 4 weeks as we will place the order and stock is specialy caught:yeahdude:

another moderatly rare, but scarcely available due to catching difficulty id the mustard tang or guttatus tyang.......search for it on google images and be plesently supprised (like a hybrid of a sailfin and gemmatum),however its its own specie.... i was lucky enough to photograph one on a dive there in april.......beautiful

thanks

Mauritius shipment

Can you post a list of approx selling prices?

This will help budget concious members to place orders!
:thumbup:

Hi Marco

Could you PM me a price on the anthias, and the Juvi Naso.
I would like maybe 5 to 7 anthias.

Last edited:
Gem Tangs?

our supplier has a quota on gemmatums which is full at the moment with orders we are placing so special gemmatum orders will be for the customers that orderd a few months back.........."very , very limited", but should anyone cancell there order we will carry over to next person in line.
:whistling:

Hi marco
If anybody backs out i would like a gemattum provided it is affordable! What is the price for them?

if there are any special orders wanted such as endemic fish to mauritius please contact us and we will check availability and order for you if available.

Any mermaids available? They must be house trained, though...

Hennie

The local clownfish please Marco

The local clown fish A. Chrysogaster please Marco

Got a crazy day tomorrow so will post prices of some of thevfish Tuesday.......Naxos should land at abbot R120 or less as will most species......if gems do get shipped they will be somewhere near R3000, I am looking at checking the availability of the mauritian clowns.......will keep all updated in the next few days

Hi I will skip on the gem but if naxo mean naso, can i order one? Will be back in sa on the 2 oct

Hi Marco
If any more Gem's are going, I would love one. Otherwise could you put me on the waiting list.
If the pricing is as you say, then I would like, depending on price.
5 anthis
1 Naso

Hi bud.... Where about are you situated? Im looking for a giesemann t5 light for my tank..... Tank size is 650 x 650 x 350.... What would you recommend and what would be the price?

Thanx

Wow marco thats great prices....you really bringing the market great deals.

R120 for a naso tang is a give away,im surprised that the durban okes arent climbing on your back with orders lol

Back
Top Bottom