ok here goes,my first post

Reaction score
hi guys,activated this account a while back but have never used it,been into fishkeeping for a while now but guess you just can never know everything,my marine tank at the moment(which i have built) is 1210x430x720.....20mm base and the rest in 10mm....stand is 1m high....sump is 915x320x450 ..has small section for dsb...at the moment using the dymax Ls20 skimmer (seems to be working well)....as for my lights,i am currently running 2x30w t8 globes,reason for this is because i initially set it up for fish only,just so my daughter could have nemo (with my last reef tank she was way too small to understand the concept and probably just saw colourful strange things moving).....but yes it has bitten me again so i have just added some softies and probably heading towards a full reef again so yeah an upgrade of lighting is in order :blush: will post some pics as i get to learn this forum properly,aint a pro at this forum thing like the rest of you ;) might not be on here toooooo often but hope to chat to you guys soon :)

thanks for the warm welcome,i see that email on BB has just notified me about your messages...ahh technology :thumbup: ummm ok maaaaybe i should be on here more often then lol

27804f99e8d73fbd5.jpg

27804f99e8d743e3a.jpg

27804f99e8d748489.jpg

27804f99e8d74c6f2.jpg

27804f99e8d750959.jpg

Basically that's how its gone from fish only to reef tank,but yeah will look nicer with more coral,better lights and yes a better camera

hello and welcome fuzzy

Is the last picture the latest?

welcome to masa, great to have you join:)

and welcome back to reefkeeping, once bitten always infected with this bug! :)

such a wonderful improvement in your tank (if only cause you got rid of the plastic!:))

Back
Top Bottom