Marc's new 1.8M beast

Cant wait to see it all clean and up and running mnd!! Hurry up now:biggrin:

Is it set up yet - it's been a while now!!!!;)

And I need some reefers advice, I am really not fond of this central overflow with the black PVC covering, and wanted to get Adriaan to redo it - what do you guys/gals think? Should I keep it?

100_3834.jpg

Can I remove those horizontal struts, thats the most pain I have with it?

And the overflow itself - reckon Adriaan and Edwin could do me a C2C, but not sure how long this will take.

100_3835.jpg

looking good so far mark!! I think that overflow is terrible!! I think that should go :) C2C sounds good mate, and the horizontal struts can go if there is sufficient euro bracing :)

Thanks Scuba - yeah I agree it is awful, I will take it even slower then and get it RIGHT first time - just itching to get this baby moving now!

Adriaan reckons its pretty easy to do - lets see when he can come have a looky-loo and give me the verdict (and price :))

Instant makeover! Had to clean my 1.8 meter to when I converted from fresh to marine. The only problem is that it's conected to the stand so I had to get a way of cleaning the tank on the stand... Let's just say half of me was fish:lol:.

Great job

mnd123...Tank is looking nice and shiny...jip must agree that overflow must go...

Awesome job done on the metal stand...;)

Moving VERY slowly....

Here is the stand, freshly hammerited - man that stuff is the badgers nadgers! expensive but worth it.

Cupboard

100_3836.jpg

sump, freshly cleaned, with the TS4.

100_3778.jpg

and the tank, freshly cleaned
got to love the drop shot fishing rods to catch those sohals when they get too big! :)

got to agree, thats one of the worse overflows ive ever seen. Takes up huge space and is realy unsightly. Id spend the $$ on getting that out.

stand is looking really good, must have been hard work that!

got to love the drop shot fishing rods to catch those sohals when they get too big! :)

Actually they really light carp rods - I have a dam in my complex that I fish with my nephews - papgooi, but great fun on 6lb nylon ;)

got to agree, thats one of the worse overflows ive ever seen. Takes up huge space and is realy unsightly. Id spend the $$ on getting that out.

Yeah, hmmm, agreed, not expensive really - just waiting for Adriaan to get a gap

stand is looking really good, must have been hard work that!

Dunno, will ask the guy I paid to do it hehehehehe.....:thumbup:

Nice going Mark. Keep us posted on the progress

nice tank resurectuion

Got a lot of potencial. You can remove those struts, just don't make the same mistake I did when removing the over flow and end up with 7 sutures in the finger:whistling:

Back
Top Bottom