Baz Design 1.5m Reef

Baz

Reaction score
Update

Built the rocks and installed the ATU chamber float switch. This float is just to stop the RO when I forget to manually close off the tap for filling the chamber. Routed the RO pipe to the tank also, just need to install it in some trunking to neaten up a bit. Already glued the rocks in place so all that is left now is to mount the atu float switches and mix water for the start. Almost there...

Been busy with the Reef angel to get it programmed, hopefully I can get that sorted within the next couple of days.

Reaction score
Update

Built the rocks and installed the ATU chamber float switch. This float is just to stop the RO when I forget to manually close off the tap for filling the chamber. Routed the RO pipe to the tank also, just need to install it in some trunking to neaten up a bit. Already glued the rocks in place so all that is left now is to mount the atu float switches and mix water for the start. Almost there...

Been busy with the Reef angel to get it programmed, hopefully I can get that sorted within the next couple of days.

Looking very smart :cool:

Any chance you're going to start selling those filter sock holders?

Baz

Reaction score
Looking very smart :cool:

Any chance you're going to start selling those filter sock holders?
Thanks bud.

I haven't even thought of building and selling anything to be honest. If I had a laser bed I probably would, but its a hassle getting things cut. I can help you with a design if that would help?

Reaction score
Thanks bud.

I haven't even thought of building and selling anything to be honest. If I had a laser bed I probably would, but its a hassle getting things cut. I can help you with a design if that would help?
Thank you, and yes please I would appreciate the help :thumbup: