Baz Design 1.5m Reef

Baz

Reaction score
Update
Started with the power and control side of things. Need to change out the reef angel comms cable to a black one and route the ph probe, temp probe and auto topup wires, then I can close off the trunking on the left. After that the last item on the list is to mount the doser and route the dosing lines.

Baz

Reaction score
Stunning build. You're going to be bored once you're finished. :p
Thanks lol. True story... This build has taken way longer than I thought. Will definitely enjoy it once its finally up and running. Feels like all I ever do is work on it and never get it finished.

PJ

Reaction score
Wow, like how you went all out on making the sump looking as good as the display tank, wish I spent a bit more effort on my sump, well thinking of taking a few ideas of yours and wrap my sump with some acrylic as well

Reactions: Baz

Baz

Reaction score
Wow, like how you went all out on making the sump looking as good as the display tank, wish I spent a bit more effort on my sump, well thinking of taking a few ideas of yours and wrap my sump with some acrylic as well
Thanks. :thumbup:

Reaction score
Bud when you all done and board on your Saturday morning come sort my sump out. I'm not scared to buy beer!!

Very impressive build!