Baz Design 1.5m Reef

Update.
Mounted the hanging kit today and hanged the light. Still need to clean everything. Just gave it a wipe...

That light looks awesome above that tank :thumbup:

Update
Started with the power and control side of things. Need to change out the reef angel comms cable to a black one and route the ph probe, temp probe and auto topup wires, then I can close off the trunking on the left. After that the last item on the list is to mount the doser and route the dosing lines.

Stunning build. You're going to be bored once you're finished. :p
Thanks lol. True story... This build has taken way longer than I thought. Will definitely enjoy it once its finally up and running. Feels like all I ever do is work on it and never get it finished.

Wow, like how you went all out on making the sump looking as good as the display tank, wish I spent a bit more effort on my sump, well thinking of taking a few ideas of yours and wrap my sump with some acrylic as well

Reactions: Baz
Wow, like how you went all out on making the sump looking as good as the display tank, wish I spent a bit more effort on my sump, well thinking of taking a few ideas of yours and wrap my sump with some acrylic as well
Thanks. :thumbup:

Bud when you all done and board on your Saturday morning come sort my sump out. I'm not scared to buy beer!!

Very impressive build!

Back
Top Bottom