The Perfect Cube Set up... I Hope?!

I'm off to China on the 23rd of this month to load up more products for our development but gonna sneak in a few goodies for this build and a few mates too!

Glass arrives on the 17th... so will post some pics as I start building;)

I am really interested in running a dosing pump set up for this unit as I would like to try keep all my elements etc as stable and constant as possible and apparently this is the best way:blush:

So trying to work out my complete fiteration method ASAP...
Imput would be appreciated!

Do you guys think I should skip the Calcium Reactor and Kalk Reactor and opt for a quad dosing pump and controller??? and for an SPS and LPS dominated system what will be the best additives etc?

I will still run a Phos reactor, ammonia reactor and carbon reactor!

Hey guys, anyone got suggestions for my previous post???

Some of the rock I bought in China, apparently from the Phillipines! Unbelievable shapes
Gonna get it cured and use for this tank... Brought back a few polystyrene containers full if anyone is interested in some;)
19914f8280a364a39.jpg

19914f8280a36c34e.jpg

Went to a place that is larger than any of our shopping malls, and all they concentrate on is the Pet Trade... only problem with our work schedule I only had 4 hours there, It was a whirlwind trying to take it all in:eek:

A pic down a street (Didn't take to many pics with my Phone, will upload Camera ones soon.. Much better;))

19914f82849a812a6.jpg

A Haliea outlet
19914f82849a7d041.jpg

nice cube..

19914f82849a78dd5.jpg

Turtle market...:(

19914f82849a74787.jpg

And I'm guessing the prices are super cheap:arghh:

Something Interesting,

LED city... yip... City!

Streets and streets of every type of LED fitting and fixture you can imagine...
Especially the ones we like;)

19914f828b0d65bb9.jpg

19914f828b0d5e6b4.jpg

Check the bottom left corner, MH killers!!! they are 70W 14000K Cree fittings!! Apparently compared to a MH of 700W ooohhh aaaahhhh;)

Brought back a few too... ;)

Gonna replace my 250W MH's for these babies

Landing in a month and a half:biggrin:

I hope you got Contact Numbers and e-mail addresses of ALL Parties involved...:005:
All over it like a wet rash!!!:biggrin:

Now not to side track from this thread, I am gonna post a few plans tomorrow when I'm back at work on my build... waiting for my black sillicone then gonna start building. My stand and cabinetry are also nearly ready to start..
Just deciding on colours, if I should go the traditional black or do something a little different:tt2:

This is our colour scheme in our lounge...

They TV Cabinet colour is a possibility.. doing a lime green blue combo in a duco finish:whistling:

19914f8298b13055b.jpg

Hey Len,
We Stayed mainly in Guangzhou on mainland China!

Hows this idea for aquascaping...
mr-kang-reef-aquarium.jpg
kang-reef-aquascape.jpg

I reckon with some white conduit pipe and drill some holes and "sosatie" the rocks I can do a similar structure!

Back
Top Bottom