The End of an Awesome Tank!

Oh and Collection would have to be around end March begining April.
Also has so much other stuff, all the electronics in a box, timers, um extra calcium material, and all my extra bits and pieces. (Loads):blush:
I will only be able to start a tank again in about a year, so there is no point in the stuff just sitting around.

If someone is willing to come collect, I would give the whole lot with LED lights reactors, Skimmers, Calc Reactor, Wave Pumps, Remote frag tank, haliea absolutely everything ... everything (Excluding Livestock) fo about R25'000
It has cost me way more than double that:(
Putting it out there...
:eek::eek::eek:

Remember this tank needs a stand and a cabinet if you wanted it built in.

The front glass only has 1 thin 5 cm scratch right on the left hand side bottom corner, hardly noticable, it gets cleaned so you cant even see it with my mag cleaner.

I can't ask for more than this coz, I know the economy is flat.

how many litres is your main tank ? im interested
Main Tank is 972L
Frag and Remote DSB tank is 360L
Sump is 375L

So total is 1707L (I worked out less sand, rock, filter material etc actual total water volume around 1500L)
Hope this helps;)

Hey guys I have tree corals that are each the size of a big bucket!
Thinking about R800.
Can be chopped into about 10 normal size ones you buy from an LFS!
Collection available from end of feb!

Reckon it is gonna be better to try sell of the equipment etc bit by bit??
Didn't really want a mission, with trying to end work and pack up for the 1300km trek:whistling:

@brentv

please open a for sale thread for your items with pics.. this will help keep some order as to who is taking what and we also discourage general chit chat as it can cinfuse the sale...

good luck bud...

Last edited by a moderator:
@brentv

please open a for sale thread for your items with pics.. this will help keep some order as to who is taking what and we also discourage general chit chat as it can cinfuse the sale...

good luck bud...

Ok Bad Ass, will get onto taking pics and selling the equip off. :tt2:

lol you'd better.. :tt2: good luck with the sale bro.. its never nice but im sure you will make the most of the Cape

Back
Top Bottom