The End of an Awesome Tank!

So sad to see another mother of a tank go down. But see it like this you will be able to start up a new one in the near future. Good luck with everything man.

eish...
and you do have some nice corals.

And there are some frags that I want... But do not know how? Though I could visit you again during June and July holidays...

I will pic it up for you and sent it for you, all you have to do is to colect it at airport.

Thanks Guys and Gals for the kind words.
Once I settle in that side I will be starting a smaller but definately kick ass tank.

Would be nice if someone wanted to buy this entire set up.
I would be willing to do a good price, should someone be able to come and collect.
Tank is 2.7 x 650 x 650
frag tank & remote DSB is 900 x 900 x 400
Main sump is 1.5 x 500 x 500

Super large bubble blaster skimmer
large calcium reactor with 19L C02 cylinder (Lasts 1.5 years on this system)
Return pumps
Wave pumps
Carbon reactor
Ammonia reactor
4 x 70W LED Spots
4 x Geisemann Blue T5's
Light unit for Frag tank

crap I don't even remember at the moment what else... guess everything to keep this system running.

All you would need is a stand and cabinet if you so wish?

I am willing to let this go if someone can come collect for less than half what I paid:blush:

But only in May, wanna get out Livestock end Feb (After my Daughters Birthday party:whistling:)

You will need a truck or a few trips in a Bakkie

eish...
and you do have some nice corals.

And there are some frags that I want... But do not know how? Though I could visit you again during June and July holidays...
Haa haa Riaan, I'm leaving to move to CT at the end of April.

not much will change
i am sure you will set up a tank in CT then the only difference will be you must get your live stock at the LFS ;)
Why can't I go catch some at Robben Island? ... Isn't the water lekker warm there?
I will pic it up for you and sent it for you, all you have to do is to colect it at airport.
Appreciate the offer Dorry,
I will be renting for a bit first when I get down, don't think this monster will fit anywhere.
Maybe If someone is keen for it, you could offer them a delivery charge, if this is your business?;)

1991500fad3dd1089.jpg

Couple of shots of my tank

1991500fad3dd5869.jpg

Brentv, tank looks sweet man!

Im pretty sure someone close to you will nab this deal including livestock. If that doesnt happen, you know you can always rely on the fellows lurking on the forums to "help" you out with the burden ;p

I already saw a gorgonian, Zoa, Scolie, Trachy, Star, Brain ....... that I like ;p

1991500fad3dc78a0.jpg

Yip..lovely...I'm stuck on you'r orange,green and pink Zoas...and I know you got a lovely blue one also...:drool5:..also love the Cabbage/Lettuce Coral...:drool5:

Haa haa Riaan, I'm leaving to move to CT at the end of April.

Why can't I go catch some at Robben Island? ... Isn't the water lekker warm there?

Appreciate the offer Dorry,
I will be renting for a bit first when I get down, don't think this monster will fit anywhere.
Maybe If someone is keen for it, you could offer them a delivery charge, if this is your business?;)

Hi, not my business, i do own a business. If you start selling and some friends want here in kzn and Jhb wants i don't mind.

how much for the whole setup as is ?

hey Rigby,
If someone is willing to come collect, I would give the whole lot with LED lights reactors, Skimmers, Calc Reactor, Wave Pumps, Remote frag tank absolutely everything ... everything (Excluding Livestock) fo about R25'000
It has cost me way more than double that:(
Putting it out there...
:eek::eek::eek:

Back
Top Bottom