The best Fish food and Supplements

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I know that this might be the most controversial and opinionated question one could ever ask but as a noob im looking for any info ???

Here goes, what IN YOUR OPINION is a good food to feed your marine live stock ?

I'm current only feeding my 2 sebae clowns on frozen food and sometimes ground fresh garlic and mix ?

Your thoughts and opinions are most welcome to my thread ...

There is research to prove that garlice fed long term can damage the liver of the fish, so it's best not to feed it, also frozen is high in nitrate so best to keep that for trats only.

Ocean nutrition flake is very good, check the sponsors, i think Henk does it.

+1 on the Omega.

Thanks Lanzo :thumbup:

@Weeman: Henk will have a fit. ;) We supply Omega One

@Weeman: Best you go and edit that first post. ;)

Sammy my newly added Firefish currently eat frozen cyclops and crushed Omega One First flake and Marine flake. They are doing well and eating like pigs.

Sweet
i'll contact you to sponser me one day( need food for all these fish i'm going to have)

you see sammy , omega is the way to go!

My fish don't touch the omega pellets but eat the flakes. They go mad for either ocean nutrition...

i know henk is the supplier for omega one !!! Please recommend what is the best to feed my babies ....

I've been using Omega 1 garlic pellets and flakes. My fish go nuts for it.

I feed my two Clowns flake food and then twice a week i give them some Frozen Bio Pure Mega marine as treat. :) It has a mixture of ocean plankton, krill, shrimp, sea urchin, sea worms, clam, mussel, squid, sea algae, spirulina, algae extract, cod liver oil,
</IMG>

Back
Top Bottom