Redfish

What a fantastic magazine! Really thank you so much. I just love the pic's of the moray eels and the cleaner shrimps.

Last edited:
I hope you don't mind me pasting this from the magazine but you really deserve the recognision:
Sara Allyn Mavinkurve is a WetWebMedia crew member who has authored a range of ar ticles on corals and marine aquariums for international and US fishkeeping magazines. She’s a special guest at the Marine Aquariums of South Africa. When she’s not writing about fish, Sara is an attorney who SCUBA dives in her ever-shrinking amounts of free-time.

When going to the site again, I saw issue 3 that was not there before. Thanks Sara for the excellent article on nano's.

When going to the site again, I saw issue 3 that was not there before. Thanks Sara for the excellent article on nano's.

I think you mean Deca Picos... lol ;-)

I just wish I'd done a little more research on all the new nano tank equipment they have out now. When I was keeping a nano reef tank about 4 years ago, we didn't have all these cool new nano LED light fixtures and mini-skimmers and such.

i realy enjoyed that article:) and used it as refernce for a masa member today who needed guidence on fish selection ion his new nano, so thank u again, and to the creators of redfish, its an excelent publication

Thank you for the kind words. It does mean a lot. Often times after I'm done writing something I think "who the hell is going to read this?" or "omg, I sound like such a geek." So it really is nice to know people enjoy these things.

Thank you for the kind words. It does mean a lot. Often times after I'm done writing something I think "who the hell is going to read this?" or "omg, I sound like such a geek." So it really is nice to know people enjoy these things.
not to burst a bubble or anything....but you sounding like a geek is one of the reasons I read it :p and i think youd be amazed as to how many people read, re read and pass on your articles:thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom