New member new tank

Thanks for all the help durso pipes installed an all running beutifully. Thanx a million to every persons help thus far cant tell you how much i apreciate it.

IMG_7662.JPG

You can install one of these to the top of each durso, it gives one more control and silences it more. All you hear is a slight hiss from drawing air. I use these on all my overflow dursos. 6mm hole on top with the white pipe fits tight.
fcaf41ed95ac0b0f0fb801a913e8ef48.jpg

99d3d6254a7d571e49afdcb34055dc49.jpg
ddf85ba16fe1e4fa6251411d78b2ec68.jpg

Last edited:
That said there is no more turning back. Thats my salts busy mixing as im typing lol

IMG_7784.JPG

Last edited:
I would but black ABS sheet at the back. Especially against the overflow. To hide the pipes. Can do the sides against the wall as well. Pump will then not be that noticeable.

Riaan i was thinking th whole day Its gona ne difficult to stick something to th back window but i do hav a small gap. So gona try polystirene painted blackban stick that between the wall an th tank. Its cheap stuff an light so im sure i can make a plan to stick it

ABS sheet comes in 1.3mm thickness. That is very stiff and will stay put. Can even use the powerhead magnets to keep it in place.

Just covered the back with plastic for now But black does ahow better. Anycase thanks to johan from improved living for the lights now im almost there. Auto topup an small details. Thanks again all

IMG_8083.JPG

IMG_8084.JPG

IMG_8097.JPG

Your tank is looking great, I like the unique tank shape :)

Back
Top Bottom