My reef to bulgarian

Thank you and grow up to become gray with black stripes you will remain yellow.

and because I can put her tozy vezh that I can look at it with my and I can get more residents and there will be nerazbiratolstvo between them for reef aquarium is a perfect like for my aquarium going.

what can i say... just smile and wave....lol:whistling:

Tonik999, hello, only one sebrasomma dejardin in your tank, Fish get big. Put smaller fish in. I post you pic later for fish for your tank.

That desjardini is still very small. They do go darker and loose a lot of the yellow in the fins. But get nice yellow spots on the body as they mature.

will clearly look forward to grow and show his colors hope to live is to me without prnoblemi told me that until now has not been sick in the future dono so

And the second question to answer is to understand about this aquarium is sufficient only one zebrazoma I have no intentions more for the moment until I make great reef will then take and veliferum and Scopas and flavetsens and a blue tang but do great now only zebrazoma that will drive and will take some ribiki.

To think now 400-800l but do not know how much it will eventually come out in this diyapazon will be somewhere.

My new fish damsel

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

Back
Top Bottom