My reef to bulgarian

And the second question to answer is to understand about this aquarium is sufficient only one zebrazoma I have no intentions more for the moment until I make great reef will then take and veliferum and Scopas and flavetsens and a blue tang but do great now only zebrazoma that will drive and will take some ribiki.

Blue tang, ( Regal tang ) very nice fish. Don't buy a Powder Blue. Get white spot very easy when stress.:)

Thanks for the advice and this fish have it in predvit monogo but I have to IACS and kalsicheskiya son T'ang know it is quite difficult to grow and opapchva of stersa but nyali Noble have all hell to try but there's still some time until then reef must first be made and then the big fish.

my new zebrasoma skopas

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

your tank looks awesome mate. coming along really nice. maybe if you can add a bit more kamani ;)

Hello from a long time I have not written anything new I have a new system released of 500 liters is already grown yankolko days after filling it will be happy to share with you pictures and things Durga wait another equipment lighting conditions and even small things become something with my current system for full very great regret I die both ff zebrazomi Satnam big gaffe by a system of cooling system released kavriuma was stop condition and aqueous had reached 32 degrees
and unfortunately died very zebrazomite I mourn for them Mongo very koftgi EU got was a few months ago in onvata SYSTEM ktoya do will vezam again

with internal overflow is the lighting is suspended but you have to give it zdonesat cabinet is turned in on time Saturday will have photos of all packaged fish are OK but my good zebrazomi Mongo sazharlyavam nyadyavam you understand me.

sorry for your loss. Not nice to loose fish.

Good luck with the new build.

yes you are right it is a thrill in building fun need any more important parts and reactors on it otherwise I'd already filled my new occupant is not new by yankolko emsetsa but I was puskalmateriali forum I got it after akto satbilizirah SYSTEM after that gaffe with tempearturata amphiprion polymnus

Back
Top Bottom