My reef to bulgarian

Last edited by a moderator:
Gobi eat everything he eats his dry food Artemia skarditki no problems with it after a few days they will still residents eagerly wait for them

here's my new occupant clown fish

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

I have HBO reef is 200 liters with external overflow overflow column here's some pictures

99.jpg

0898.jpg

DSC_000499.jpg

my new reef 220 liters tomorrow will get more pictures and I'll have some blue tang rather a gift from a friend, we hope you enjoyed in Bulgaria is no such systems as big as you but still try.

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

will add more corals and live rocks in time is 14 kg of live rocks and coral sand 12 kg will add another 10 kg of live rocks meeting versatile accept advice and criticism changed little prelvinka tomorrow will upload pictures of the new samp.

Hi Tonik999, if i where you wait a while before you ad the blue tang. Built your sump first waite 6 weeks from now before you ad a tang to your tank. Personal i think your tank is to small for a tang. Tang need lots of space to swim, he will outgrow your tank.

yes of course it would wait I think 200 liters not least I T'ang only after 6 months it will take to wait to mature the system is still too early for the new fish has time.

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

sorry but what is wrong with the pictures, I could not understand you but I apologize

no problem will get more pictures if you want to shoot and only residents or just a general snimkaka about what would be my pleasure to show you.

Every time you put in new fish or live rock. You can post pictures. ( Snimkaka )When you do change something in your tank you can post us pictures.( snimkaka ):thumbup:

hank you very clearly so tomorrow will please you with more pictures because there will be new things here in Bulgaria for his fabulous time opened the biggest store in Marine akvaristiga Bulgaria located in Sofia, where he lives and tomorrow will go to the opening and buy fish and stuff and something else will buy more gems that I think this volume are few rocks and you think requires by implication balgodarya advance.

Hello there, both my new coral you apologize for delayed response vsyakakavi accept comments.

Back
Top Bottom