My 5FT Adventure

Thanks Robert.. a few more pics with just actinics...

Blasto
27224de7988236603.jpg

Acan
27224de798b63316f.jpg

27224de798d2e190c.jpg

27224de799055515d.jpg

27224de7991846fb7.jpg

Greg, that means they are oh so happy in the new tank, well done dude! I hope mine get to that stage one day

So you feed the triggers a whole mussel with or without the shell? and only the triggers eat it?

That is just so cool!
It is indeed!

Greg, that means they are oh so happy in the new tank, well done dude! I hope mine get to that stage one day
I hope they are happy, thank Zoabos ;)

Tank looks awesome g8 bro....
Well-done.......!:1:
Thanks M-A

So you feed the triggers a whole mussel with or without the shell? and only the triggers eat it?
I feed whole mussel without shell, 2 pieces on a prong. The tiggers are joined by the regal and CBB :) @Tremayn-here's a small clip....enjoy ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome video! :yeahdude: .. Do you think you triggers behave because the regal is the boss of the tank? How did you add them to the tank? After the tangs or before? I wants a Niger but now saw kundharts niger went ape shit :whistling:

The regal's been in the longest, so yup it's the boss! only tang added after the triggers was the scopas, they all get along pretty well except for the regal & clown trigger, every now n then they give it a go...

I saw the tank a few days ago and I can honestly say the pics don't do it justice. Its a beautiful system and something that should be seen in real life to appreciate.

I still want that trigger!!!

that clown looks like a rotter :p

Back
Top Bottom