MASA Screensaver

hi there, quick q, is it possible to stop the function of the screensaver needing a click to end the saving of the screen? when my laptop comes off idle it starts up again and i need to click to get it to go. can this be helped?

hi there, quick q, is it possible to stop the function of the screensaver needing a click to end the saving of the screen? when my laptop comes off idle it starts up again and i need to click to get it to go. can this be helped?
Not sure, check in the settings of the screensaver.

how cool is this...

19695_scr.jpg

Just a suggestion to help manage time.

Go get that tyre inflater fixed & remember to get new batteries. It will save you time and energy and give you more free time to attend to Dean's requests.

Oh WOW...now THAT I want...!!!...will have to download at the end of the month thou...my MB are almost gone as most got swallowed while searching RSS FEED...:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Just installed the 1280x960 version and it's running hundreds... Some awesome pics there.

:thumbup:

An updated version would be nice too though ;)

I'm not sure if it's still ok, it's over 3 years old, probably not Win7 compatible.

Yip, we could probably do with a new one.

I'm on Win 7 Prof 64bit and it's running just fine.

It is a self installing file, simply download it, run it and it will automatically install and set itself as the default screensaver. Click here to download the screensaver for a screen resolution of 1024x768 - filesize is 13.2mb and here for a 1280x960 resolution - file size 17.7mb

this one

Back
Top Bottom