Ipad / Iphone apps

The Keyna store gets full access to all USA music and apps, they don't check CC country and you can use your CC so you don't have to f@&£!! Around with iTunes vouchers you can just buy more credit direct from your CC :)

Just a bit off the topic guys, but how do you upload pics from your iPhone to post here??
:blush:

There are jail brake apps that can make you do it

Also most apps are free on installous ;)

Call me I will exsplain jailbrake to you

brentv said:
Just a bit off the topic guys, but how do you upload pics from your iPhone to post here??
:blush:

I use an app called ForumRunner, works on iPhone and iPad, makes dealing with pics much easier, also org the forum nicely for small screens. You loose some of the cooler web features though.

Example how easy it is with the corect cydia app

10214fa4a15844dce.png

Hey guys,,,

Don't know if someone came across this, not an app but rather a FREE magazine on magazine stand... It's called coral...

I just searched reef in the app store... It is round about item 50 or something,,,

Very nice reads in there!!! ;)

Hey guys,,,

Don't know if someone came across this, not an app but rather a FREE magazine on magazine stand... It's called coral...

I just searched reef in the app store... It is round about item 50 or something,,,

Very nice reads in there!!! ;)

Page 118 on the August edition @Adee tank is there :)

Last edited by a moderator:
just had a look at the mag , see it for sale at some LFS , so quite surprised it is free.
there is another magazine which is a good read , it is called marine habitat - but this you have to pay for

I recently downloaded a trial version of "LogMeIn" which is a remote desktop type of application -still checking it out.

It allows you to access a normal laptop with the iPad remotely and you have more or less the same functionality that you would have on your laptop (or desk computer) - permitting the laptop is switched on and you have internet connectivity from the laptop and iPad. Everything you do would be as if you have done it directly on the Laptop - outlook etc. Excel seems to be a bit of an issue with the small screen of the iPad- difficult to see the small numbers.

The guys here at the office leave their laptops on their desks and just run with their iPads.

I have a Seneye Monitoring tool of which the software is not Apple compatible as yet. I use this App to be able to access and control the Seneye interface from my iPad. Apparently works with iPhone as well

The main downfall that I see so far might be the price, for some - $59 = over R450

I recently downloaded a trial version of "LogMeIn" which is a remote desktop type of application -still checking it out.

It allows you to access a normal laptop with the iPad remotely and you have more or less the same functionality that you would have on your laptop (or desk computer) - permitting the laptop is switched on and you have internet connectivity from the laptop and iPad. Everything you do would be as if you have done it directly on the Laptop - outlook etc. Excel seems to be a bit of an issue with the small screen of the iPad- difficult to see the small numbers.

The guys here at the office leave their laptops on their desks and just run with their iPads.

I have a Seneye Monitoring tool of which the software is not Apple compatible as yet. I use this App to be able to access and control the Seneye interface from my iPad. Apparently works with iPhone as well

The main downfall that I see so far might be the price, for some - $59 = over R450

Teamviewer works 100% from the ipad if you want a remote desktop app. And its free.

Remote HD also works a charm and not too expensive. I prefer teamviewer though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom