Ipad / Iphone apps

ok ok, let me make my statement clearer.

is it actually safe to jailbreak your ipad? i have heard a few guys say it gives massive problems etc...

over the years i have learnt... dont fiddle with things and you wont have problems...

if you guys want a US app account , just go to apple US site , and setup account
make up an address , use your VISA , and then welcome to the US app Store , no probs

i have account there , and was a breeze

if you guys want a US app account , just go to apple US site , and setup account
make up an address , use your VISA , and then welcome to the US app Store , no probs

i have account there , and was a breeze

i tried that whole idea
when i put in my VISA card it didnt work
???

Easy as pie to get a US account. Just use paypal and vouchers. But there is a specific sequence in order to get the voucher option specified under payment options when creating your account.

No need to jailbreak anything.

Just a bit off the topic guys, but how do you upload pics from your iPhone to post here??
:blush:

Just a bit off the topic guys, but how do you upload pics from your iPhone to post here??
:blush:
If you download the free photobucket app you can upload your pics to photobucket and then you'll have to copy and paste the photobucket links into your post, not the easiest of ways but it's the only way I know how on the iPhone.

If you download the free photobucket app you can upload your pics to photobucket and then you'll have to copy and paste the photobucket links into your post, not the easiest of ways but it's the only way I know how on the iPhone.

Ok, sounds like a bit of a mission, I'll stick to doing it on my laptop

Or you could buy the taptalk app, they have built-in image uploads that go straight into your post. But then you lose the whole theme of the forum and you get a very different look and feel, but I quite like it, you get used to it after a while.

Android is really the best way forward. Will try these apps, downloaded some reference books last night of the samsung app store.

Or you could buy the taptalk app, they have built-in image uploads that go straight into your post. But then you lose the whole theme of the forum and you get a very different look and feel, but I quite like it, you get used to it after a while.

X2, Tapatalk is awesome.

I actually prefer the tapatalk layout to regular forums nowadays:blush:

Are you using this method to reply to threads on this forum now?

Are you using this method to reply to threads on this forum now?
No, I never use a cell phone on the forum apart from testing things out.

I've never used photobucket either but I have used tapatalk to load a pic on the forum, it worked very well, was easy to do.

Hey All if anyone needs advice on how to get apps off US Store for your Ipad PM me and will explain process. Pretty easy. Just need paypal and the rest is straight forward

Back
Top Bottom