Ipad / Iphone apps

Hi Kalvyn... It really depends on your personality and requirements!

Marine-wise, I Use aquaplanner pro to keep track of my tank maintenance and inhabitants,

Aquarium handbook for general reference

Homebudget
and for school, I use Notes plus.
whatsapp
Celsius for my weather updates, as I travel a lot...

These are just a handful, but I access them on a daily basis.

Marine Aquarium Fish (awesome encyclopedia with info on a ton of fish and tank parameter log)
Marine Fishmates (compatability chart for different species and coral)

Last edited:
Hi there guys.
There are a couple that I use but don't now if they are available from the SA app store.
1. Marine Aquarium Fish V1.11 - Good reference of fish, habits, feeding, act.
2. Invert Pocket Reference - Good for all inverts, snails, crabs, clams, anemones, ect
3. Aquarium Handbook - This is great and covers - Marine, Brackish, Fresh Water as well as Amphibians and Reptiles.
Gives you lighting, feeding, water and other requirements on over 10000 species of fish and coral.

Reefdoser is a cool app

dont you guys find it so lame that all the cool apps are not available in SA

to all IT gurus on the forum - how could this be bypassed?

i have android... but i mean whats the use of having an ipad if you can only use 20% of it in SA?
surely there must be a way... i know you can open a bank account in the states but ja...
why can Kenya have access and not SA ... its wack!

dont you guys find it so lame that all the cool apps are not available in SA

to all IT gurus on the forum - how could this be bypassed?

You can always contact the author and ask them to publish it on the SA store.
Or get a buddy with a US or UK account to login to your phone with their account and download the app for you....

it is a hack! i had an iphone, there are 2 ways i know to do it:

1. get an account in the states, but then you need to know someone in the states with a credit card etc. hack!

2. buy online itunes vouchers. there's several sites where you can buy a voucher, and they buy the app and it gets sent to you. of course, you pay slightly more than you would normally ;)

i have android... but i mean whats the use of having an ipad if you can only use 20% of it in SA?
surely there must be a way... i know you can open a bank account in the states but ja...
why can Kenya have access and not SA ... its wack!

Suppose it swings in roundabouts;
Kenya don't have e-toll, we do....:whistling:

if you use a mac download instasign,

InstaSign :: uhelios

its 10USD for a programmer certificate and you resign apps to trick your iphone or ipad into thinking you purchased the app. I use instasign for my iPad and my iphone is jailbroken.

can you jailbreak your ipad
how exactly does the instasign work?

Back
Top Bottom