Featured System August 2008 - Lanzo

Our featured tank for August 2008 belongs to lanzo

A truly inspirational tank for any beginner entering the hobby.

thread.jpg

Click on the photo to see the full feature.

Your free hamper of Omega One foods compliments of Henk Hugo of www.peckoltia.co.za will be on it's way to you shortly.​

Last edited:
Well done Lanzo! Your tank is a real inspiration dude, you have an awesome collection of creatures there esp that predator thingy! How's your nennie doing, is it still a bit bleached?

I'm still sad that you lost the coolest blennie ever dude...

Keep up the good work man!

Cheers
Ant

that blennie was the coolest one ever, shame poor guy:(

ja, i want to sell that predator green bristle star, its growing to big formy tank you can have i'm( he will be fine if you feed him 2-3 times a week)

Defiantely a tank worth sitting in front of for hours on end. Well done mate, truely a well deserved tank of the month.- Now frag and sell....LoL

will do so sean;)
want to gou sps and lps, so i'm going to get rid of the softies in time, will let you guys know:thumbup:

:whoohoo::notworthy: There can be no doubt, that this is well deserved recognition. An amazing turn around, and i agree... a true Zen garden.

Well done Lanzo
:047:

thanks sunburst, i want to learn more about sps's, so you need to clean out your pm inbox:lol:

wow, congrats of the recognition, but more so on a stunning piece of reef. Very well done fella you'll be an inspiration to many a convert.

heavens if we ever wanted to get a guy away from bath water we could just send him you:)

haha
thanks mr crisp:)

nicely done boet... you have done well on a limited budget... all the money in the world cannot buy you experience and know how.. it only gets you expensive gadgets..

ja man, i struggled in the begining, and like you said money can't buy experience( this is why the forum is here,to help all newbies);)

Well done your tank looks fantastic and the livestock all very healthy:yeahdude::yeahdude:

thanks midas:thumbup:

Congrats Dude, and still a young system... Looking great, proving a tank without a lot of SPS can look stunning!:thumbup:

i didn't think my tank could make totm, i'm extatic:yeahdude:

Well done China, shows you boys from Pretoria not just good at growing mielies ;)
Keep it up :thumbup:
haha ja ja boet and we know now how to grow reefs too:razz: .

gauteng is getting more and more newbies every day:thumbup:

Hey Lanzon

Well done, when mine is up and running Ill knock on your door for help as you just down the road.
Well done once again "KEEP ON REEFING" youll get to your dream tank.

i was born ready to help:thumbup:

thanks bruce

In my opinion, a really great tank, a perfect example of what can be achieved on a limited budget without all the bells and whistles, an aquarium that any newbie entering the hobby can look at and achieve.

Lanzo listened to the advice he was given by our members and documented his tank perfectly in his members setup thread. Good going Lanzo, all the best with your system :thumbup1:

Wow, you see all the other guys who had a awesome tank before they came to MASA and the intention to help people, but your tank is truly brilliant, you came here with a problem and now with the help of all the wonderful people you have a AWESOME tank, you winning this shows how a GREAT site this is and what a great tank and knowledge you have gained.

Congrats!

Absolutely spectacular Lanzo! A very well deserved TOTM. Keen to come check it out sometime... Will bring frags :p

In my opinion, a really great tank, a perfect example of what can be achieved on a limited budget without all the bells and whistles, an aquarium that any newbie entering the hobby can look at and achieve.

Lanzo listened to the advice he was given by our members and documented his tank perfectly in his members setup thread. Good going Lanzo, all the best with your system :thumbup1:

thanks viper
yip yip, if the gurus talk...LANZO LISTEN;),you guys really really helped me allot.

Like a said before, masa is like my 3de family:thumbup:

Wow, you see all the other guys who had a awesome tank before they came to MASA and the intention to help people, but your tank is truly brilliant, you came here with a problem and now with the help of all the wonderful people you have a AWESOME tank, you winning this shows how a GREAT site this is and what a great tank and knowledge you have gained.

Congrats!

thanks man, and you were the first member who asked me to open a thread on my tank(eng is a bit shit:whistling:)

won't forget it, you pm'd me 3 times:p

Absolutely spectacular Lanzo! A very well deserved TOTM. Keen to come check it out sometime... Will bring frags :p

ja man, you need to pull threw man, bring warren with you:)

:shocked:............did you say frags!!!

:jiggy:when do you want to come?

Excellent setup. A well deserved TOTM.

BUT 4mm glass thickness on the display, you're a brave brave man......

Howzit Lanzo, well done man, the way you have gone about setting up is inspiring and I'll take a lot from you as I am a newb myself on a limited budget and really want to have a cool tank. And guys, judging by the way Lanzo replies to each message seperately, I think he should get the guy with best character award too, we can see you take your time to give your full attention to each person. Something that I can learn from.

Well done, and, I'll check again if you've posted on my tank thread, you're more than welcome to help me build an awesome system on a small budget :). You deserve totm ;)

Back
Top Bottom