Zetlight LED club

Would this be the correct, replacement LED? One of my big LEDs are burnt out. For a zetlight qmaven 6600.

Attachments

• IMG-20210804-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20210804-WA0000.jpeg
    64.1 KB · Views: 48
RSK Reef are agents in SA, get LFS to enquire on availability and price. Problem with 40w chip is, its 12000k and 24v, all others out there are 30 - 36v.

Hi guys. I am looking at getting a zetlight led unit for my new tank. Finally getting my hands wet after about 6 years out of the game. Tank size is 950x350x350. Any advize woupd be appreciated.

Hi guys. I am looking at getting a zetlight led unit for my new tank. Finally getting my hands wet after about 6 years out of the game. Tank size is 950x350x350. Any advize woupd be appreciated.

If you can try go for ZT6600 or if you can afford a Qmaren 2 6600

Well grows softies very well and great colours to my zoas etc. Will grow any softie and any LPS on regards to lighting if everything else is right of course.
Well i am starting up again now after 6 years. So i will be taking it slow. Not going to cycle tank with lights on. So it will give me time.to save up a bit and then get the lights. Just bought a skimmer and tank today. So i am getting there.

Well i am starting up again now after 6 years. So i will be taking it slow. Not going to cycle tank with lights on. So it will give me time.to save up a bit and then get the lights. Just bought a skimmer and tank today. So i am getting there.
Awesome best of luck man. Always exciting times

Hi, any opinions on a zetlight 7000 for a 1.2m tank. Don't want to buy if the light is not good.

Back
Top Bottom