Yuri's final tank

Yuri - do you perhaps have a picture of a hybrid scopas tang?

There are all I could find on the internet:
SHybridB2.jpg

scopas-variant.jpg

Is this what you are referring to?

The photos you have put up are of yellow and black long nose tangs
I have put a photo on you thread of lanzos hybrid

There are all I could find on the internet:
SHybridB2.jpg

scopas-variant.jpg

These are Tricolor Tangs. I have read they don't really recognize this as a species and its actually a Hybird Scopas Tang.

when i hit the jackpot like atilla i swear i wont hide my beautiful fishies from masa i'll post pics regurlarly:p

dude what in earth are you refering to?? you should stop talking nonsens and find me a regal angel!

dude what in earth are you refering to?? you should stop talking nonsens and find me a regal angel!

Dude those things are like impossible to find feeding and i had to go through like 2 weeks of hell to get mine eating...every type of fish food(pellets,flakes the works lol),clams,prawns,live brine shrimp,hake,3 different types of nori etc etc and more plus all of the above dipped in seachem entice before he started eating properly then a few months later he has to go cut his damn packet:cursing:that fish cost me like double his worth lol

few tips on buying a regal if your brave enough,

buy it small
only the yellow bellied
make sure its eating as if its not its damn close to impossible to get it eating!

and even after all these things have been done be sure to pray;) i was very lucky to get a big one eating most people dont manage it.

an excellent idea if you can find anyone stupid enough to sell one:whistling: is buy a tank acclimatised specimen.

Dude those things are like impossible to find feeding and i had to go through like 2 weeks of hell to get mine eating...every type of fish food(pellets,flakes the works lol),clams,prawns,live brine shrimp,hake,3 different types of nori etc etc and more plus all of the above dipped in seachem entice before he started eating properly then a few months later he has to go cut his damn packet:cursing:that fish cost me like double his worth lol

few tips on buying a regal if your brave enough,

buy it small
only the yellow bellied
make sure its eating as if its not its damn close to impossible to get it eating!

and even after all these things have been done be sure to pray;) i was very lucky to get a big one eating most people dont manage it.

dude i have the magic skills to get fish eating! lol. had a long nose filefish for a year and then it jumped out of my freakin tank...worst thing of life!!! alomost cried. try and get that thing to eat, then youll know whats a pain!;)

dude i have the magic skills to get fish eating! lol. had a long nose filefish for a year and then it jumped out of my freakin tank...worst thing of life!!! alomost cried. try and get that thing to eat, then youll know whats a pain!;)

WHAT A BEAUTY!its sort of a holy grail fish for me hope to get one one day!

but you still wont post pics of it on a forum that demands pics....:ban:

:biggrin:

my claener wrasse is dead i had this fish for all most a year
i think it was my 100mm red lobster so i have taken it to the lfs and got a fire shrimp for it
Yuri, welldone on keeping it so long!!! I have nearly all the fish I wanted, and so caught myself a cleaner wrasse, however though I am now feeding 2-3 times a day for the cleaner wrasse, (I am still feeding the same amount, rather just more feeds) where do you think your sucess lay in keeping it so long? Feeding multiple times a day?

when it is eating nori then it is a keeper
just put garlic guard on your food

friday i was at idol marine so i got two workers
that i hope is taking down the aiptasia plantation
10214b2398e6c894a.jpg

and i have bad news
i will not be able to get a Centropyge debelius (Mauritius angelfish) thy do not collect then in mauritius any more
here is a photo of one
10214b239addaad32.jpg

why dont you look at getting a centropyge interrupta then, if you want rare pygmys! it just doesnt like warmer tha 25 degrees though or look at getting the very nice bandit angel!

why dont you look at getting a centropyge interrupta then, if you want rare pygmys! it just doesnt like warmer tha 25 degrees though or look at getting the very nice bandit angel!

That is gonna put you back a bit :p

friday i was at idol marine so i got two workers
that i hope is taking down the aiptasia plantation
10214b2398e6c894a.jpg

and i have bad news
i will not be able to get a Centropyge debelius (Mauritius angelfish) thy do not collect then in mauritius any more
here is a photo of one
10214b239addaad32.jpg

Yuri, In my experience (and youve seen my aptasia farm !) they have a 50 / 50 chance of clearing the tank.

Sorry to hear about the angel

jap angels are one of the big pygmys thy are 17cm at max ( i can keep two
thy have a price tag the same as a conspic angel
it is to mutch for a pigmy angel

bandit angels do look good but i want to keep a black tang with a gem so i think if i get a bandit it will take to mutch color from the tank
and thy are hard to get feeding

i keep my tank at 23 - 24 degrees

That is gonna put you back a bit :p

Yuri, In my experience (and youve seen my aptasia farm !) they have a 50 / 50 chance of clearing the tank.

Sorry to hear about the angel
i have found a new guy that can get debelius i have emailed him just waiting now
:slayer:

no luck the guy told me
there was only one guy that use to collect them and he is retired
:(

Back
Top Bottom