Welcome ADVdiver

Reaction score
hello there adv:)

really great to see you joined MASA and by the sound of things you have a good background into marines. I was wondering if youd like to take the time to introduce yourself to MASA as a whole and tell us a little about your tank or experience?:)

welcome to the best marine forum you'll find :)

Hi Everyone, Well lets say It started at the age of 13 and did everything you not supposed to and learn alot along the way. I now know better and do it right or don't do it at all.
I have experience with basically every aspect of both freshwater and marine aquariums and if i can offer any advice to anyone is to read everything and listen to everyone and make up your own opinion.

I personal have two tanks and watch over many more.

Welcome Advdiver - hope you enjoy stay here with our one big MASA family. Thanks for advise on t5 lighting - I hope we can learn from each other (and others here) and keep our little pieces of the ocean as happy as possible - how about some pics of your systems and even of the ones you look after -we just love pics:thumbup:

Welcome

A VERY WARM WELCOME to MASA, ADVDiver! Great to have you on-board! Awesome that you have found the forum, and joined MASA!

Please share more about your current tanks with us? Please also post some pics, as pictures are really the ONLY way we here on the internet forum, can REALLY share your passion with you!

Please don't be a stranger now!
And thanks for joining!

52849ddd18ddeae4.gif

Welcome to MASA!!

Hey guys thanks for the warm welcome. Here are two tanks I am in close contact with, pic quality not great taken with my cell.
17054a00a0e573625.jpg

Thanks Riya . Here's a better pic of the Hammer in the first pic
17054a00a719aa9b0.jpg

here are few more pics from my phone
17054a0b342a7d306.jpg

Back
Top Bottom