Shop Pico tank

Reaction score
I feel like showing off this great little tank that I have built over the last 6 weeks and has turned into a real little show piece. It is a Jebo 338 and I would say it holds about 30Ltrs it has 10K T5 lights and a neat filtration system upstairs with ceramic rings nogal. I am super chuffed with the way this tank runs. I am dosing Fuana Marine Ultra bac and Ultra boi to keep the nutrients in check but I have to say this whole system is a very delicate balance. The corals are mostly pieces that have broke off when shipments arrive. I had to add the balasto's and the favia to finish it off :p. Fish wise I have a pair of clowns a small gold head sleeper gobie and a tiny little bi color blennie.

Here are some pics

Trev

45654de4ef6d01ef3.jpg

45654de4ef7fd8549.jpg

45654de4ef94d94dc.jpg

45654de4efcf1934c.jpg

45654de4efe69b4ed.jpg

Nice tank, really nice idea with the "branch". Btw, I like the "broken off" pieces. If only we can get shipments like that :lol: :lol: - Joking

What lighting in the tank? I think the cameras flash cancels the lighting or something. Maybe take a pic in the dark, that would look stunning.

lol the bicolour is soooooo small I can't even see it :lol:

Awesome little set up though! I like things like this :) .. no np reactors, no calcium reactors etc

Cool little tank. Like the scaping very different idea there. 30L I would say is a bit big to qualify as a pico...maybe a small nano? :p

lol the bicolour is soooooo small I can't even see it :lol:

I know, I searched all those pics up close and still couldnt see it. :)

Cool little tank. Like the scaping very different idea there. 30L I would say is a bit big to qualify as a pico...maybe a small nano? :p

I know, I searched all those pics up close and still couldnt see it. :)

Thanks yeah small nano/pico but I chose this size cuase I don't want to go any smaller, there is a hole in the rock just behind the clove polyps where the blennie hides out.

Looking good Trev :thumbup:

Looking good trev. just be careful with dosing fauna marin (ie a form of bacterial dosing) with no skimmer

Back
Top Bottom