Photo Competition for 2010 calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Greetings everyone.

As per a suggestion from Nemos Janitor and Reef Maniac, we will be having a photo competition.

We need 12 photo's to make up a MASA calendar, each member may submit as many photo's as they wish, but we will only choose one photo per member, in other words the 12 photo's on the calendar will be from 12 different members. Each photo will have the photographers name (and possibly username) printed on the photo on the calendar.

All photo's must be your own.

Please ensure you keep the original full size photo so that you can send that to us for printing.

Each member that has a photo selected to be on the calendar will receive 3 free calendars.

Calendars will not be sold for profit, we will sell them at cost plus postage.

Last edited:
Please post your photo's in this thread, as well as any suggestions you may have.

The competition will end on the 31st July 2009 in order to give us time to get the calendars printed and ready for 2010.

If anybody runs a printing company that can do the printing of the calendars for us, please PM me. Thanks.

Here we go

10194a22c311db265.jpg

10194a22c33c06be4.jpg

10194a22c3581307b.jpg

101949f5e49aa8e63.jpg

Just checking coz u id'd the nennie i posted this morning and its the same pic

One more thing, if you guys can please add common and scientific names to your photo's, it would be a great help, not too serious though, we can do that afterwards, thanks.

Nice pics Ruan, post some more :D

Just checking coz u id'd the nennie i posted this morning and its the same pic
Oh ok, not the same pic though, if you look carefully you will see they are totally different pics.:)

when is the closing date ?

Please post your photo's in this thread, as well as any suggestions you may have.

The competition will end on the 31st July 2009 in order to give us time to get the calendars printed and ready for 2010.

If anybody runs a printing company that can do the printing of the calendars for us, please PM me. Thanks.
:)

viper is there a theme you are aimin for at all? like corals or fish or anythin? or just the best pics of what ever?
Posted via Mobile Device
Looking for a nice variety of pics that represents our hobby. So a mixture of fish, corals, invertebrates, etc. possibly one full tank pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom