New here :)

Reaction score
Hello everyone! :)

Just joined the site, have been reading up on a lot of links currently out there and there's been a lot of helpful information already..

Actually just moved to South Africa, and my boyfriend has this massive tank... It's.... CUTE...!

RL is settling down a bit, so now it's time to turn attention back on the fishes.. :p

We want to revitalize the tank, get some new coral and new fish! :)

Gonna start a thread now, advice and tips are more then welcomed.. While he's not new to this (He's on the site too :p Johanpm) I am very new.. :p

So a hearty howdy do to all of you *waves*

welcome sarah, great to have you join and hopefully you will be better at keeping us updated with this tank....johan hasnt been very good with that I'm afraid.

Last i recall Johan was going predator with his tank, so adding fish and corals might be a challenge, or has the direction changed again?

oh and sarah, seeing as you are taking over Johans tank and all, has the man proposed to you yet? if not tell him he should take the hint :)

Heya Crispin :) hehe I'll post lots of pictures as we go. :p I'm looking forward to next week and cleaning everything out, setting up all pretty... And we'll see what happens. Will post some shots of the cleaned and relandscaped tank afterwards. :)

As for proposal. No lol not yet... But he might as well. I've adopted the fish tank... hehe.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:wave2:

:lookhere:

19.gif

Back
Top Bottom