Livestock shipment 03/09/2010

interested in these Zoas assorted colours large R350! how long must you wait till you can put corals in a newly started tank?

Well I would say it doesnt have much to do with time the tank has been running but more to do with the filter capacity and quality of water. Have you let the tank mature naturally or have you suplemented bacterial colonies with any additives? If so I would say if you maintain a good aquarium then 5 -6 months will be a good starting point.

Trev

Some of the coral pics, as most know I dont take the best pics so Im only loading the best ones:p

19794c8515fc280ad.jpg

19794c8516a75de17.jpg

19794c8516bc6effb.jpg

19794c8516d7c3414.jpg

19794c8516f512c32.jpg

19794c85170ce164d.jpg

Trev, you evil regal-tang-in-blouberg-catching muppet ! :p Where are the monti pics?

Last edited:
u so right Trev,u take crap pics,lol

but those pics of the zoa's are doin it injustice,that red zoas look AWESOME!!!!

u so right Trev,u take crap pics,lol

but those pics of the zoa's are doin it injustice,that red zoas look AWESOME!!!!

:p I know man I was so dissapointed when I got home and checked the flipping zoa pics :( but I though I should better post that than leave it and I also knew some sane person would say that they look 1mill times better in real life than on my pics. So thanks man. I think generaly the rest came out ok maybe the best pics I ever took :p

Trev

hey trav im going to either fetch that stuff i booked tomorrow or thursday, so dont sell it or else:nono:

19794c85179aa1de3.jpg

A small kid dissapeared in the shop, I think this nennie skoffed him LOL. This nennie is getting massive its more ruler length in dia atm so if anyones looking for an UBER cool big nennie monster they can have this guy for 300 bucks

whats that small nennie frag in the right bottom corner of this pic?

im taking that crayfish. and i expect some free zoas.. cos im a good oke :) hahaha

bru.. you give crabs for free.. hectic...

Back
Top Bottom