Livestock shipment 03/09/2010

Reaction score
We have received a fairly large livestock shipment late last week and the fish are awsome to say the least by far the best looking PB, keyhole angels, anthias, longnose flies and blue throat triggers I have ever seen in any holding tank anywere

Here is the stock list, for those chaps in Joburg we will be sending fish your way so if there is something you would like just shout, for the other chaps we are able to send to you aswell.

Marine Fish List

Angelfish Keyhole R220
Angelfish Koran R380
Angelfish Emporer Juv small R 320
Angelfish Emporer Juv med R400
Angelfish lamark R180
Angelfish Blue face R1100
Anthias R 140

Butterflyfish longnose R200
Butterflyfish Racoon small R140
Butterflyfish Racoon med R250
Butterflyfish Racoon large R340
Blennie R130

Cardinal Bangai R180
Cardinal Blue eyes R 90
Chromis R 50
Clownfish black x white R 500
Clownfish saddleback R130

Damsel Yellow tail R55
Damsel Electr blue R55
Dartfish R 90

Eel snowflake moray R350

Foxface R180

Gramma royal R60
Goby orange spotted R90
Goby golden head sleeper R 90
Goby fire R280
Goby black clown R50

Hawkfish longnose R300
Hawkfish pixie R 180

Lionfish Black / brown large R280
Lionfish brown small R 180

Moorish Idol R180
Mandarin med R 250

Puffer saddled toby R90
Puffer false eye toby R90

Sweetlips harlequin R280

Tang sailfin R350
Tang Regal R425
Tang orange shoulder small R225
Tang orange shoulder large R400
Tang goldrim ( Acanthurus Nigiricans ) R350
Tang yellow large R650
Tang Sohal R2100
Tang Powder blue R450
Tang Clown R250
Trigger Niger small R110
Trigger blue throat male large R700

Wrasse Rosy scaled R 475
Wrasse yellow tail cleaner R90
Wrasse six line small R60

Inverts

Crabs blue leg hermit R45
Lobster Purple R90
Lobster Red hairy R90
Snail turbo R45
Snail Nerita R45
Sea hare slug R90
Sea cucumber R90
Starfish bristle R80
Shrimp Boxing R150
Shrimp Harlequin R220

There is also alot of corals including lovely SPS,LPS, Softies you name it its there. I will try to post the coral stock list and pics tomorrow. Below are some pics of the fish

Regards

Oceanson

19794c829a67ad0e7.jpg

19794c829a8b0b964.jpg

19794c829aa7a89b1.jpg

19794c829aba45b06.jpg

19794c829acd8ff55.jpg

I willl see you tomorrow for these

Gramma royal R60
Goby black clown R50

PS. the regal is doing very well and eating.

shipment of stock

hi trev. do you ship livestock to durban. i desperately need a cleanup crew eg. hermits, turbo snails and starfish. thanx

so you have opened LFS
I know how it is to unpack 12 boxes
27 must be a big job

hi trev. do you ship livestock to durban. i desperately need a cleanup crew eg. hermits, turbo snails and starfish. thanx
Dude you can't be serious .... No offence to you Trev but its like asking some to bring coal to Newcastle .... Ravi buddy use that same money and order some livestock from Trev that you DONT find in your backyard:razz:

hey chika.. i know theres plenty here just need someone to catch them for me. i work 7 days a week and the time i am off i spend with my 10 month old lightie. will take him once hes old enough. btw you would think all lfs in durbs will have plenty to help a novice like myself. regards

Guys we also have Indonesian live rock that is busy curing and should be available late next week as fully cured rock. We take our time and do it 100% properly so that only the best is available to the customers. The price for the rock will be R180/kg and there are some very interesting shapes as well as some NITCH big pieces for huge tanks.

Trev

some nice fish and prices there trev. how will the shipments to jhb work? price, location....
shot

Hey Student well we ship airport to airport or if you realy need then to door is available but the cost is high. So example is next week I will be shipping one box of fish to JHB so out of everyone buying one guy will receive the shippment and then you could all meet up at the airport or were ever convenient for you and each one takes his catch. The more fish per shippment the lower the shipping cost is per fish.

Trev

Hey Trev, would apprecaite you putting aside a pair of black & white clowns and royla grammas, please PM if available as well as price and your address/contact details

Back
Top Bottom