[FS] Various Reactors..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have some Carbon,Phosphate, Hydrocarbonate and sulphur reactors.
I also have the manuals for them.
Offers welcome before i decide a price. Please no chancing your luck. Only what i have listed is for sale

Hydrocarbonate and Sulphur, media included
10474b9ff1d3e7a26.jpg

Phosphate reactor (carbon is the same)
10474b9ff20b05b88.jpg

scoob if the 2 AM ones are available i will offer R250ea..
This is realistic .... I say that coz thats what I paid him .... in March already:razz: I took 3 reactors and he kept 1 to convert it to a kalk stirrer ..... BTW .... thanx guys for reviving this thread as now I remembered there was some frags involved in this deal:p

Hey i got it revived and now my hopes are shot cos you got the reactors - Im gonna claim those frags - What frags where they again?
Don't know exactly ... When my tanks ready for them I supposed to nag the ninja.... As if I dont do enough of that already;) ... We always wheeling and dealing between us so forget about it:lol: I'll compensate you when we meet again for a specimen collect... BTW ... did you check out MASA collection comp and meet. - Marine Aquariums of South Africa ....

What frags were those ... check your dates ... we were waiting for your "imported" ones from down south coast ... they hadn't arrived by the time I picked up the reactors ... shot thanx for grabber coz that nennie is getting to close to my fingers lately ... One of these days if your'll see I'm no longer active on the forum your'll must know I'm in the nemmie's tummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom