picture.php

Looking awsome esmond..good job...
Maybe some specs on the system?

wow amazing man! :)

Looking awsome esmond..good job...
Maybe some specs on the system?

tanks iss 2000 x 65 x 65, sump 1000 x 50 x 50

Tank is barebotton and mainly sps.

I run 2 skimmers a reefocto 5000 and a tunze rated for 800li , i also ron ozone.My flow consist of 7 x tunze 6105 and about 4 seio pumps hidden in the rocks,lighting is supplkied by 3 x 250w m/h and 6 x t5;s,I make use of 2 fans for temperature control(1 x blowing and 1 extracting).I dose kh,mg,ca and trace elements via a doser.

Maintenance is done with vacuming the bottom(bb) everyday and 400li p/month waterchange.I also run a pellet reactor.

Fish = 2 x flames ,1x coral beauty , 1 x purple mask angel, 1 x juvi emperor angel, 7 x chromis, 2 x chalk bass, 3 x anthias, 1 x convict tang, 1 x yellow tang, 1 x regal tang, 1 x longnose butterfly, 1 x chevron tang,1 x starcki damsel, 1 x cleaner wrasse 1x fang blennie, 1 x tailspot blennie and 1 x flame hawk

Feeding twice a day --morning nori and afternoon pellets,frozen food twice a week

How long is your system running and how do you find bare bottom? im setting up a sps dedicated cube and was thinking of going bare bottom:blush: but damn there is so many who says a big no no and just as much who says yeah go for it:confused1:

How long is your system running and how do you find bare bottom? im setting up a sps dedicated cube and was thinking of going bare bottom:blush: but damn there is so many who says a big no no and just as much who says yeah go for it:confused1:

Started 3 years ago but teh bb system been running now for 1 and a half years,

Wow @Esmond, beautiful tank man!

Kudos on vacuuming the tank every day.. must take huge dedication to do that. So you don't run either a DSB or NP Pellets?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow @Esmond, beautiful tank man!

Kudos on vacuuming the tank every day.. must take huge dedication to do that. So you don't run either a DSB or NP Pellets?

Its quite easy most of the detritus settles in on corner and i do run a np pellets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom