Check out our Admin and Mods

You won't even be able to find our control panel, it's well hidden, so I double dare you :D

Who said i would do anything, im innocent here *whistles*:whistling: Evil Admins cough cough* jks :p

Hows this I got now on one of my posts. How do someone hack, as I would like to...

Hang on. does not work

Ok eventually got it right. I saw this today after I opened one of my old posts. I am sure this person was not doing it on purpose or does not even know as he is not a bad guy-I hope. Quite funny though:

aaaabbbbbbbbb.jpg

Ok eventually got it right. I saw this today after I opened one of my old posts. I am sure this person was not doing it on purpose or does not even know as he is not a bad guy-I hope. Quite funny though:

aaaabbbbbbbbb.jpg

Must be a mode, i changed Crispin's avatar, so seek out of them;)

hehe it is fun to see what the immaginations of the "mother land" can come up with. and with a sence of humour i dont mind having my sig changed...hell it inspired a set of excelent over 18 pictures, the only problem is those bloody mods dont like to share.

sharing is caring and all that.

besides finding a pic of a huge fat pig really did make me think of weeman when i shot it....all 13 stone of the "nippy little flank" and all!

hehe it is fun to see what the immaginations of the "mother land" can come up with. and with a sence of humour i dont mind having my sig changed...hell it inspired a set of excelent over 18 pictures, the only problem is those bloody mods dont like to share.

sharing is caring and all that.

besides finding a pic of a huge fat pig really did make me think of weeman when i shot it....all 13 stone of the "nippy little flank" and all!

Bloody cheek, not an ounce of spare flab on me (apart from a slight beer belly)

When i saw your reflection, i thought "who shaved the monkey?":razz:

Back
Top Bottom