Zetlight LED club

Reaction score
Hi. Does anyone has a user manual for zetlight zt6100 or perhaps can guide me on the programming

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Papitto

PatrickF
Reaction score
I'm joining this club officially today.

Does anyone run the ZE8600 on their tank?
I can't find any 'best settings' on the net for this light. It comes with builtin wifi connection that connected so easily to my android phone.
Limited to 4 controllable channels, which you can program a cross 5 separate cycles of a day. Pretty neat, but I am looking for settings that are popular choice.

Reaction score
Why are there 0 info on these lights.

My corals dont seem to like them and my anemones are hiding away.

Using Zs7300

Reaction score
Hi all, I recently purchased a used ufo 8300. The light seems to work fine but the touch control seems to be not responsive. I have tried tapping, everywhere and don’t get any response whatsoever. Any advice regarding this?

Reaction score
Hi all, I recently purchased a used ufo 8300. The light seems to work fine but the touch control seems to be not responsive. I have tried tapping, everywhere and don’t get any response whatsoever. Any advice regarding this?
I once had 2 of them. Had them for 3 weeks. Enough said... they work best with the WiFi controller

Reaction score
On an impulse buy I decided to get the z6800 Qmaven 2 to replace my 2x 7300's on my tank . Must say the colours looks much better and no fan noise.

Was worth getting the 3rd degree from wife ...

This is my 3rd set of zetlights from 2 x ZS7000 originally and with a z1201 on my pico and e200s in DT's sump currently I can safely say I am a fanboy .

Will clean the z7300's up this weekend and place it on for sale section if anyone is interested.

Reaction score
On an impulse buy I decided to get the z6800 Qmaven 2 to replace my 2x 7300's on my tank . Must say the colours looks much better and no fan noise.

Was worth getting the 3rd degree from wife ...

This is my 3rd set of zetlights from 2 x ZS7000 originally and with a z1201 on my pico and e200s in DT's sump currently I can safely say I am a fanboy .

Will clean the z7300's up this weekend and place it on for sale section if anyone is interested.
What size tank?

Reaction score
Cool
Does the 6800 provide enough light?
I have one on my 450 Reefer but I have low light in the corners,might have to lift it a bit....
Yes , it’s on the hanging kit at the same height the 7300's was ( 375mm above surface ) , was hoping I could use the tank brackets to mount but it is too close to the surface and the light spread missed the corners plus sided and didn’t blend the colors nicely .

What I normally do is use maskingtape and measure the tank out on the floor first , at night preferably as you can switch off room lights , place your Light on the floor switch it on and lift it so that the light hits all sided of the tank , hold it there and let someone measure the height from floor to light for you , that measurement will be the distance from water surface to light bottom you can use to get an even spread of light. You can adjust your light intensity accordingly to taste or if you have PAR meter handy even better once fitted .

Just don’t leave the lights on while they on floor , like me with the old ZS7000’s I burned nice little round spots in my wooden floor .

Reaction score
Okay I also joining now!

Have mutliple Zetlights on some of my tanks.

Aquaria 120L - 2 x 1201L
Boyu 120L - 2 x ZP4000-895
4ft std - 2 x ZP4000-590
Nuvo 10 - 1201
400L - DIY 2 X Z6600

These mainly run off TC420/1 Controllers as one can run 24V through to leds.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So a quick update re this problem
I figured maybe the light has the wifi built in, but sadly I couldn’t find anything via my phone.
I decided the open the light up. I couldn’t find any touch sensor, but I did find this black wifi antenna that has me wondering...

Attachments

Top Bottom