Zetlight LED club

Reaction score
So heres the Zetlight 6800 II over the tank were bussy building. Does anyone have a Par meter they can help me out with ? or give an idea of what the par values on these guys are over a 45 cm tank ?

Attachments

Reaction score
The screw on the bracket is 25mm long. You might make it work with a longer screw and an extra spacer to be able to tighten it onto the glass properly. IMO...it can be done

Reaction score
Hey guys.. I have a Zetlight 1201 over a nano, and it's waaay to white for me. Corals look too dull.

Anyone mod theres and add more blues?

Reaction score
Hey guys.. I have a Zetlight 1201 over a nano, and it's waaay to white for me. Corals look too dull.

I added the A200 wifi controller with the I200 receiver to my basic ZA1201 and now its fully controllable through the horizon app, I also didn't like the bright white

Reaction score
I added the A200 wifi controller with the I200 receiver to my basic ZA1201 and now its fully controllable through the horizon app, I also didn't like the bright white
I also thought about doing this. But are you just using the controller to cut back on the white?

Reaction score
I also thought about doing this. But are you just using the controller to cut back on the white?
No, I basically program the light the way i want it, obviously with some limitations as the ZA1201 only has so much to offer

I have a nano with some mushrooms and planning to add some LPS, so far the corals are happy.

Reaction score
No, I basically program the light the way i want it, obviously with some limitations as the ZA1201 only has so much to offer

I have a nano with some mushrooms and planning to add some LPS, so far the corals are happy.
I am considering opening mine and adding more blues to it.

I also use it over a nano with softies, lps and a bubble tip.

I think if you cut back on the whites, might not be good enough for the lps

Reaction score
I am considering opening mine and adding more blues to it.

I also use it over a nano with softies, lps and a bubble tip.

I think if you cut back on the whites, might not be good enough for the lps
I only run White 10% less than blue, still get some good reaction from the mushrooms, will try with the LPS and see whats needed

Why don't you just add the blues separately on a different controller or add another ZA1201, but if you do go that route and it works please share the outcome.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I only run White 10% less than blue, still get some good reaction from the mushrooms, will try with the LPS and see whats needed

Why don't you just add the blues separately on a different controller or add another ZA1201, but if you do go that route and it works please share the outcome.
No room for a second unit.

I need to strip it and see what I can do...

Will definitely post here.