Yo

well its 9.50 am now

no wonder no one is working here

Great news. Glad you have accepted. Well I assume you accepted. Who wouldn't want to spend time with us. :lol: :1::slayer:

edit just thought i should add that the little dancing man is dancing not shaggin. :nono::blushing:

Always thought he was Dancin, now err damnit Hill this is a reefkeeping site not one of those :1:

Yeah I know, my mind wanders a little.

Sarah.just saw your signature "~namaste~ " .what is that if you dont mine me asking?

Indian sign of respect Meaning hello and Goodbye, hands together with a slight bow. Has the same meaning when done without words

Literally means I bow (namas) to you (te)

Hope I am right Sara

Indian sign of respect Meaning hello and Goodbye, hands together with a slight bow. Has the same meaning when done without words

Hope I am right Sara

To be more specific, it is a Hindi word I think.

Hope I am right Sara

Thanks. Yes, more or less that's what it means. More literally, it means "I honor the god within you." ;)

That's beautiful mekaeel. Just to clarify, I'm not actually Hindu. I just like the greeting.

Hi Sara,

Wow, you don't need much sleep do you?

i don't think I have welcomed you here yet so Welcome

BTW how old are you ? *ducks and cringes waiting for the slap* You look barely out of school in your pic.

Haha... thanks, I do need sleep. I just tend to keep some odd hours.

I'm 26 (still too young to slap at being asked my age ;) ). I'm "out of school" in that I'm done with college and my MA. I just have 7 more months of law school and then I'm officially done with school! yay!

Back
Top Bottom