Yo

Reaction score
Well, there's a message at the top of the screen that keeps telling me to post in the Introductions forums. So here it is...

Hi! My name is Sara and I'm from Cleveland, OH (USA). I'm a crew member of WWM and creator/owner of www.asira.org/coralcare

Nice to meet you all. :)

(That's me in my avatar.)

Welcome to MASA Sara, nice to have you here.

Damn nice coral care info on your site

Welcome to MASA. Agree with Kanga about your coral care site.

Welcome Sara! Hope you enjoy the South African's friendly nature (mostly ;-) on this site!
It seems that you are an "old hand" at reefkeeping.... We would love to share your knowledge and experience, and get your input on things...
Enjoy!

PS: I can only presume that you must have a REALLY COOL tank as well? Please tell us about it... ;-)

Hey there Sara, awesome website you have there.

What do you do over at WWM? Are you one of those fantastic people that helps out with advice and info?

:welcometomasa2:

Last edited:
Hi Sara, welcome to MASA.

Got a good referal from Bob Fenner about you. Need to drop you a mail soon but been hecticly busy at work the last couple of months.

Hey! "Welcome" to MASA. A bit strange "welcoming" you seeing as you've been here basically forever ;) Glad to see a post finally :p

Welcome to MASA Sara .nice website you got there!

Whoa... wow, so many friendly greetings! :)

Thank you for the compliments on my site. It was quite a lot of work for me and Bill Hoffman. On WWM, yes I'm one of the "crew" which means I'm one of the people who answer queries.

As for my tank, well, *I* think it's cool. It's not that big though. I'll try to take some pictures later and post them.

Thanks again for the very warm welcome!

Well, there's a message at the top of the screen that keeps telling me to post in the Introductions forums. So here it is...
It pays to nag, just ask my kids.
Hi Sara, what a honour to have one of the WWM crew join our little community. Welcome.

Hey Sara, I have just been browsing through your website, very very interesting, some lovely information there, I love the Care Sheets. Nice work :thumbup:

p.s. your artwork is stunning.

Hey Sara, I have just been browsing through your website, very very interesting, some lovely information there, I love the Care Sheets. Nice work :thumbup:

p.s. your artwork is stunning.

Hi Sara - Ditto on what Viper said! Also - very glad someone with a lot of experience and knowledge join us to assist with questions, problems, and just general ideas ;-)

Hope you enjoy it here!

Thank you guys... and I have to say, I can't remember a warmer welcome from a web forum. :)

Viper- thank you for the art work compliments. Sometimes I wonder if people even see that. lol

Hi Sara, welcome to MASA.

Got a good referal from Bob Fenner about you. Need to drop you a mail soon but been hecticly busy at work the last couple of months.

No problem. I would *love* to come out and see you guys (especially now that I sense you are all especially friendly/knowledgable people).

Yes please do. I will personally offer to act as your guide and tracker while you are here. Not to worry I am a keen shot but will always first attempt to scare away the wild life before resorting to taking its life. I take it you know how to "GO" in the bush. Toilet facilities here are far and few between.

Yes the people here are very friendly and it is custom only use the local tribal wear. Which is a grass skirt and a few beads around your neck. Not to worry the weather here is fine and I can guarantee you will not get cold. If you send me your waist size I will prearrange a grass skirt for you and will bring it to the airport.

Oh yes one last thing if you happen to attend a dancing ceremony do not accept a dance from anyone. These things often tend to be a marriage ceremony and many a unsuspecting tourist has had ...... Well how do I put this..... Some have the night of their life others have a lot of explaining/begging to do to get the kings blessing for the equivalent of a divorce. This happens once a year in January so sometimes the wait can be a long excruciating wait.

And finally if you believe a word I have written above you are really gullible. Except for the part were we are really friendly and we look forward to your visit. SA for the most part is pretty first world, except for our public transport. Internet connections could be a bit better too.

Looking forward to your visit. You must make a plan to tour as much of the country as possible. I am sure the local reefers will help you out where possible.

Sara, if you believe nothing Hill or Viper tells you, and only half of what u see with them you should be fine :p:lol:

no really SA is a great place.

:lol::lol::lol:

Please excuse Hill, Sara, he get's rather excited and beyond himself when he sees a female reefer, there aren't too many lady reefers around these parts :D

We look forward to meeting you and your husband (if he comes with) one year.

Back
Top Bottom