Winter warmers!!!!

they can be used with any flow pumps but are reccommended to be used with fixed shaft assembly's......
cannot quarantee that shafts wont break or noisy change overs with other pumps....

so i would recommend the voyagers;)

thanks

Marco u sending anything up to JHB i want Prefilter and carbon block and want to split shipping

Last edited:
Hi Marco

I pm'd you a while back asking about information & prices on containers for storing R.O & salt water. Can you help me?
Thanks

Hoiw much will you be charging for RO water ?
Also how much is your own label phos remover if one only buys this ?
Also do you keep Special blend (if not how much is Stability)?
THANKS eric.f

Marco u sending anything up to JHB i want Prefilter and carbon block and want to split shipping

will have to check with the people i have orders for if they keen

Hi Marco

I pm'd you a while back asking about information & prices on containers for storing R.O & salt water. Can you help me?
Thanks

yes i can if you prepared to pay freight for polypropylene containers aswell as there price.....pm me how many litre containers and where you situated.

how big are the salt buckets how many liters does it mix to

sims and frans are spot on

if you look closely its says 20.2kgs and 600l

sims........i see you ate your carrots as a young lad:tt2:

If I remember correctly its a 20 kg mixing 600 L

correct

Hoiw much will you be charging for RO water ?

between R1 and R1.50 a litre for on the spot 0 t.d.s water! or calcium buffered water
Also how much is your own label phos remover if one only buys this ?.....R 70 for the liquid base
Also do you keep Special blend (if not how much is Stability)?
THANKS eric.f
no i dont, but i recently supplied the importer with product so i could direct you if need be.........
i do carry stability.........ranges from R100 to R 160 depending on bottle size

Back
Top Bottom