Where to get stuff

cool! thanks

Anyone know where I can get the below items around the northern suburbs of Jhb.

I'm looking for air hose clamps like these or something simliar
IMG_4523 (Custom).jpg

and elbow joints like in the image below
IMG_4538 (Custom).jpg

IMG_4523 (Custom).jpg

IMG_4538 (Custom).jpg

Now this is a simple, cheap dosing pump
attachment.php

Only upgrade would be a loose fitting cap over the syringe to prevent crap from falling in.

Guys ! Anyone know of a place to buy CREE LED's locally yet ?

Last edited:
Hi all,

Can someone help me find small float valves that work with very low pressure gravity fed water? I think the type used to regulate RO water levels should work. I want the water inside a smaller bucket of water (100 liters) standing on top of a larger bucket of water (160 liters) to only flow down into the larger bucket when the water level in the larger bucket is below a certain point. I would also need to drill a hole in the bottom of the smaller bucket and use a watertight fitting to feed the valve.

Thanks...

Last edited:
Hi all,

Can someone help me find small float valves that work with very low pressure gravity fed water? I think the type used to regulate RO water levels should work. I want the water inside a smaller bucket of water (100 liters) standing on top of a larger bucket of water (160 liters) to only flow down into the larger bucket when the water level in the larger bucket is below a certain point. I would also need to drill a hole in the bottom of the smaller bucket and use a watertight fitting to feed the valve.

Thanks...

Mechanical? Electrical? or Optical?

Back
Top Bottom