Welcome to ReefLife Aquaculture

Reaction score
the owner is there in the mornings monde.he just goes in for like maintenance stuff but he told me that he`s reopening this weekend.got him in by chance this morning and got some great deals on great corals.will def be going back there.just my eg.i got a medium sized pincushion,medium sized finger leather,orange zoas,galaxia and a six line wrasse all for under r900.now thats what i call great prices.:yeahdude:

Reaction score
Any stock updates for us? Wanna pop in this weekend, but wanna prepare credit card for the swipe-age... I think my hubby and I need to make a round trip to all the various stores that have opened in the last year... I didnt realise we had so many marine stores in CT? I have been going to the same stiore for 3 years for my marine fish and 10 years for my Tropical, and now I have too many options for my bank account!

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
The last email I received said that they were temporarily closed and were unsure of when they would open again, if ever. Best to phone first before making the trip.

Reaction score
Thanks for the update....Will make a turn on Sat and see whats happening, my man was at the aquarium collecting water and was told to visit Perky so we will be making the great Trek around the whole of CT anyway. But thanks!

Top Bottom