Welcome to ReefLife Aquaculture

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Please welcome our newest sponsor - ReefLife Aquaculture

Situated at Unit 10 Auckland Park, Auckland Street, Paarden Eiland, Cape Town, a newly opened shop that sells marine hardware and livestock.

Welcome to the forum. :)

reeflife.gif

maj

Reaction score
Welcome,nice to have another LFS in CPT.
Have you guys fully stocked already and whats trading hours like?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow !!! i have just been there! neil the owner showed me around although they are only officially opening tomorrow and is busy tidying up. about thirty tanks with heaps of good acclimatised and happy fish and zoas at a steal of a price. i just bought pink sideplate sized frag of zoas for only three hundred and five bucks! apparently he is open till three tomorrow!

maj

Reaction score
Wow !!! i have just been there! neil the owner showed me around although they are only officially opening tomorrow and is busy tidying up. about thirty tanks with heaps of good acclimatised and happy fish and zoas at a steal of a price. i just bought pink sideplate sized frag of zoas for only three hundred and five bucks! apparently he is open till three tomorrow!
wanted to pop in ther today after work,

Reaction score
ive just paid 900 for blue zoas the size of my fist :(

nice to see youve got good prices and welcome to masa Reeflife

Johan van Aardt

I love marines [R.I.P.]
Reaction score
see you guys tomorrow i hope all the zoas arnt sold

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome. Great to be here and finally opening after a few months of graft :) I will post a full list of livestock tonight, sorry I'm busy cleaning up at the moment so we will be officially open tomorrow from about 9:00 and will be open till about 15:00 same for Sunday.

Will also reply to other questions tonight.

Cheers,
Neil

Keanan

2time
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to MASA.:wave2:

Top Bottom